Chapter 6. Another League?

"It has been one year now, since Ash disappeared. We are back to our normal selves, but we are still worried about Ash. He is still somewhere out there, alone..

We all moved on, one month after the event. But there was Pikachu.

We all knew Pikachu shared a lot of memories and adventures with Ash: from Team Rocket blasting off, to simple evenings near a campfire. Pikachu started moving on not very soon. He started getting back to normal after whole 3 months!

Even if we moved on, we still care and want for him to return home.

We are also putting up the next Alolan league, since it has been one year. Gladion will be taking a part in it too! There will be many trainers from different regions now, probably because everyone heard of the event that has happened at the awarding ceremony and decided to cherish the memory..

We all hope that he comes back someday..

Note written by
Lillie."

Lillie closed her diary as she stopped to write. She was getting ready for the upcoming league with Snowy. Snowy evolved into Ninetales last summer as well, a month after Ash had disappeared.

It was night time so Lillie had to sleep, but she didn't want to. She was thinking about Ash. Every second.

The name "Ash" echoed in her head as she thought of him. A tall boy, determined, excited, loved by Pokemon!

She wished to tell him 'Hello how are you doing, Ash?' But.. He was somewhere out there. No one knew where he was. Maybe he was in a company of Pokemon, maybe with new friends.. or even dead.. No, she couldn't think about him being dead. She was already ripped apart from his disappearance, she couldn't be torn apart more.

TIME SKIP 1 DAY:

It is opening of the Alola league now! The Prof Kukui's class has gathered at the stadium, waiting for the Battle Royale to start!

"Ladies, gentlemen and Pokemon, it has been one year after the tragic event that happened at the awarding ceremony of the last year's Alola league. We were all saddened by that, but now it is time to change! The new Alola league is about the to start! We can't be saddened, because it's tome to rock and start THE BATTLE ROYALE! GO, GO, GOOO!!" the announcer screamed as the Battle Royale has started.

"Snowy! Let's do this! Use Ice Beam on that Quilava!" shouted Lillie as her trusted Ice type- Ninetales used Ice Beam on the Quilava next to her. The move has frozen it at once.

"Quilava is unable to battle!" Shouted Olivia as she raised her hand in the air. The number of trainers on the screen lowered by one.

WITH SOPHOCLES AND KIAWE:

"Oh no, this is bad!" stated Kiawe while looking at his partner Charizard, who way laying on the ground poisoned.

Then suddenly a voice came: "Togedemaru, use Zing Zap!"

The next thing Kiawe saw was a Koffing laying in front of Charizard.

"I owe you one, Sophocles!" shouted Kiawe, so Sophocles would he at him.

"No problem, Kiawe! That's what friends are for." said Sophocles and winked with a smile on his face.

WITH LANA AND MALLOW:

"Damn! This Gengar sure is a strong one!" stated Mallow when her Leafeon was pushed back.

(Don't worry bois and gurls, I will introduce all of their new and old Pokemon in the special chapter, which might be next chapter. Key word "might")

"Leafeon, use Magical Leaf on the ground and then strike with Quick attack!" shouted Mallow as her Pokemon nodded and did what his trainer commanded.

The sand rose after the Magical Leaf. Nothing could be seen. That was the point of her strategy. "Now, Leafeon, Quick attack!" shouted Mallow through the smoke as her Pokemon did what she commanded, and the Gengar fell on the ground.

"Nice going Leafeon!" stated Mallow.

"Use Bubble Beam!" She heard a voice. It was from Lana, she took out 5 trainers' Pokemon and was dealing with Tauros now.

"Mind if I help?" asked Mallow, while rushing towards Lana.

"Of course! I would like some help, that Tauros is tough!" said Lana as Mallow helped her to take the Tauros out.

"Nice job and thanks!" Lana thanked Mallow.

"Nothing hard for me to do!" Mallow said and smirked.

WITH A NEW CHARACTER hehehe:

"Only strong ones may not fall down. Shadeon, use Night Daze, 70%." The trainer called out for his Pokemon. It nodded and did what it was told to do.

(Here is a look of Shadeon, and yuppp, I added a Ghost type eeveelution, and The drawing here doesn't belong to me. I actually don't know who drew this, but it is amazing)

Suddenly the whole battling arena was cowered in darkness

Suddenly the whole battling arena was cowered in darkness. After the darkness disappeared, there were found only 20 Pokemon standing. More than 100 Pokemon got kicked out by a simple Night Daze.

Everyone was shocked. Even if their Pokemon were not fainted yet, they were in a large amount of pain. Well not all, but some of them. Some of the contestants' Pokemon felt just a tiny bit of pain.

"So those are the strongest? Nice. Now lets look how they will get the last 4 people out." said the unknown trainer with Shadeon.

"OH MY GOD! This trainer just fainted  MORE THAN 100 POKEMON ON THIS FIELD! Seems we have a strong trainer, right here on the battlefield!" Screamed the announcer in excitement.

Everyone was looking at the trainer. It seemed like he didn't care! He took out most of the Pokemon leaving only 20 standing!

WITH KUKUI:

"That amount of power and that Pokemon... incredible!" stated the Prof while looking in shock at the battlefield.

BEEP

That was the only sound everyone heard after nearly 30 seconds.

"And here we are! Only 16 trainers left with the battles awaiting them! It will be a very Thunder-bolting experience, knowing that we have a very powerful trainer right before us! Have fun, and see you,the 1v1 battles are underway!" the announcer.. ehh.. announced? lol

The only thing they could think about was 'Who is that trainer?..'

——————(-^-)——————

Finally done with this chapter. 4AM. Literally OOF.

Welp, Have fun being a PokeFan ;P