Chapter 13. A 'Missing Z-Case'

OKAY, I'MA MAKE THIS QUICK.
WE HAVE IMPROVED, WOOHOOO! ILY EVERY READER!! <3

——————(-^-)——————

It has been one day since the encounter with Ash's friends and the champs. Everything has been peaceful. Nothing was going on in Alola, except for one place...

"DEAR ARCEUS, I WILL KILL YOU! I PROMISE" screamed the angry mythical Pokemon. It was throwing stones using Psychic at one special boy.

"I DARE YOU, CATCH ME, PINK POTATO BAG" shouted the trainer back in response and laughed. Aaron was running away from Mew for quite a long time. Almost 30 minutes.

Aaron was dodging all the stones perfectly. He pissed off Mew because he wanted some activity to come.

he asked for it

"YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF SHADOW BOI! PREPARE, U PIECE OF (BEEP)" screamed the pink Pokemon in rage. When Aaron turned around 180°, he was in shock.

Aaron was never so scared in his life..

Mew had a broom

"Oh heck, please no" begged Aaron and ran away as fast as he could.. But his speed couldn't match Mew's.

"THIS IS FOR CALLING ME A POTATO BAG" screamed Mew and hit Aaron with the broom, like, 40 times.

"Never call me that anymore" growled Mew and stood on the defeated Aaron, who was covered in dust and dirt because of laying on the ground.

"S-sure..." said Aaron, and when Mew started to fly away..:
"Potato bag" he said and laughed as hard as he could.

Mew than turned around and flew back to Aaron.

"YOU WILL SUFFER, HUMAN BEING" screamed the Pokemon and continued to hit Aaron with the broom.

TIME SKIP 10 MINUTES:

"Shadeon Shad? (Are they done yet?)" asked the ghost type and sweat dropped. Gardevoir was also watching this scene.

"U-u became s-stronger, p-potato bag.." mumbled Aaron with his weak voice after the FUN ACTIVITY.

He was very lucky that Mew didn't hear the last part of the sentence, because if Mew would hit him, like 30 more times, some bones would definitely be broken.

"g-geez..." mumbled Aaron his words and stopped moving. It was quiet for 10 seconds, after what Gardevoir started to talk.

"Gar Gardevoir (I think yes)"said the Gardevoir and pointed forward. Shadeon then turned his head to watch the scene. They were done.

Then Shadeon stood up, came up to Aaron and looked at his state. Aaron was unconscious. Shadeon then stated:
"Shadeon Shad! Shad Shad Shadeon! (Aaron is unable to battle! The winner of this match is Mew!)