Chapter 34. Crazy Talks

sorry, i was too lazy

——————(-^-)——————

Previously:

Shi shows Ash his real memories and explains everything that was hidden from him until now. Ash is shocked, but who wouldn't be?
Shi left his mind and regained *their consciousness in the real world. Ash just has to watch, but..

Can he interfere?..

——————(-^-)——————

Currently:

Everyone was concerned: Ash was just standing still with no reaction whatsoever; some guy or girl named Shi appeared out of thin air; even the mighty Giovanni has come out of nowhere as well with the new mythical Pokemon.. What is even going on? No one could tell for sure.

Shi was standing beside Ash, calmly looking at him, while the group was around 20 steps away from them, Giovanni and his companions behind Ash's back for almost the same distance.

Shi wasn't wasting time - *they made *their way in front of Ash and held him by the shoulders. *They leaned forward and started whispering something into Ash's ear.

Black substance started making it's way out from under Shi's left eye, slowly covering *their face. A few seconds later Ash fell on top of *their chest, passed out.

 A few seconds later Ash fell on top of *their chest, passed out

Shi sighed and whispered:
"What a nuisance.. Could've not lost consciousness and just changed your nature right away. Still fighting, huh? Gotta deal with it now, I guess.."

Shi stroked Ash's hair, waiting for him to wake up. Everyone looked at Shi like *they were a character from a real horror movie.

Serena, being the one protective girlfriend she is, with a hand on her chest, gulped and shouted out:
"What did you do to Ash?!"

Shi stopped stroking his hair and looked at Serena, unamused:
"Mmmm~, so you're the one he was hanging out with not so long ago. I don't see what he found in you, but you're nothing but a filthy human in my eyes" Shi then thought for a second and a huge smile formed on *their face:
"Prove that you're worthy of him and I'll let you live"

Serena stood there with a confused face until Shadeon ran up to her leg and growled at the 'ghost'. She looked at him, but a sound of a poke-ball opening caught her attention and she looked back at the two.

"That's Mew! Is it the one from 1 year ago?" Kukui yelled out, startled by this sudden appearance until Mew flew to our companion group and silently growled at Shi just like Shadeon.

Mew started talking:
"*They're dangerous, we need to get rid of *them right now!" everyone was once again caught off guard by the speaking Pokemon, but quickly turned their attention back to the two in front of them.