Chapter 12.  A Sudden Meeting

FIRST OF ALL, shoutout to ashketchum957 . This person is my first subsciber and also writes a nice book ( if you are reading this, ashketchum957, i read it and am waiting for u to continue). Some grammar mistakes, but the plot is very nice. A lot of my fav Pokemon are there - for example Eevee, Riolu (Lucario), Gardevoir and etc.
And I am writing this based on my own opinion, and let's honor this memory, as when i got my first sub <3.

                                  -Bri.

——————(-^-)——————

"Ash... Ash! ASH! WAKE UP!" shouted an angry psychic Pokemon.

*Yawn* Okay.. Just wait a minute...." said the very lazy Aaron.

It was 9:38 in the morning. It was the time he woke up everyday. Sometimes he overslept, but we are not talking about that now.

He was sleeping on fresh green grass near a small lake. It was very calming - Rocks in your right, grass, bushes and trees in your left, a small crystal clear lake in front of you and some Pokemon playing in the water.

The Pokemon weren't playing just in the water, they were scattered everywhere around the cave. You could find a Butterfree, a Sableye, a Pichu, a Weedle, a Squrtle and a lot of other Pokemon.

Aaron, you can say, was a part of the Pokemon family too. A part of this Pokemon family for 1 year.

Aaron was very kind to the Pokemon that lived and live in the cave. If someone found out about this place, he with his Pokemon friends reached the guy and used some psychic moves on him, so he could forget he was even here.

After that, they brought him to the start of the forest, and left a Pokemon near him to watch and protect the guy from any trouble that would happen to him, while he is asleep and helpless.

But today they weren't supposed to get any visitors, since there is someone very popular throughout the regions in the city of Mele-mele.

It was a peaceful morning like any other ones in the cave over the past years. Pokemon just started to wake up so it wasn't that noisy as in midday.

"Are you gonna open your eyes or what?!" almost screamed the pink Pokemon. It would've screamed if it wasn't early in the morning.

"Sure, I am just relaxing. Anyway, what plans do we have for today? Thought of anything?" Aaron asked his Pokemon, who was also very sleepy and was only waking up.

"Shad.. Sha-a-deon..." stated the Ghost type while yawning.

It was very sleepy, so it was hard for Aaron to understand it, but his hearing was better than of a normal human, because he did some training that helped him. He was in Alolan caves with WILD Pokemon after all.

"Yes, maybe we will go and visit some shops. I want some bread. Haven't eaten it in a while" said Aaron standing up and grabbing his backpack.

"Okay, but where will you get money for that?" asked Mew. It was confused, because all this time they were eating berries only.

"Selling berries of course" said Aaron and smiled.

"You are gonna sell berries? Fine, but don't do anything stupid" said Mew with a grumpy voice and flew away to play with the Pokemon who already got up.