Chapter 23. Morning Trouble

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

what do you do while in quarantine?

i write this, draw some stupid stuff and look at the ceiling all the time.
interesting life, right? ;D

——————(-^-)——————

WITH SERENA AND THE GROUP:

Serena and some others were sleeping peacefully in Prof. Kukui's house, and since it wasn't big enough to make a 'sleepover' for around 20 people - some of Ash's friends chose to stay at Ash's classmates' houses. Ash's mom and Prof. Oak were staying at the Melemele island's Pokemon Center.

The first rays of sunshine came shining through the window on the '2nd floor' of Prof. Kukui's house.

Serena slowly brought her left hand to her face and tried to avoid the sun, but failed. She sat up from her pink sleeping bag with a careful and quiet yawn. She slowly blinked a few times and looked at the time on her phone. It was 7:38AM.

She sighed with annoyance:
"And why am I the only one who wakes up so early everyday?.. Ugh.. That Fletchling sure gave me a habit.."

Serena stood up and walked downstairs in her pajamas, while yawning a few more times. She walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator in front of her. She took out a strawberry yogurt out of it (i know this is le pokemon world, but the saint strawberry yogurts must remain). Soon later, she found a spoon and started eating the yogurt.

Suddenly Serena heard a second yawn from upstairs. She turned in the direction of the sound. It was either Dawn, May or Max, since they are the only ones staying here with Serena right now.

Serena then heard steps coming her way and saw a small part of brown hair.

'It's May' Serena thought, as she turned back and continued eating her yogurt.

Serena and May met around 1 year ago in Hoenn. They are both performers and friends of Ash as well, so it's not very surprising that they got along pretty fast. And it turned out to be that they became the famous performer duo called 'The Royals'*. Why 'The Royals'? Well, we all know that some people called May 'Princess Of Hoenn', and Serena had almost won the title of 'Kalos Queen' in the Kalos region. So people started calling the duo this way.

(The Royals* - as you've probably read above this text, is a name of the performer duo of Serena and May, which I created specifically for this book)

"*yawn* Good morning, Serena. Why are you up so early?" May asked, as she came downstairs in her pajamas as well.

"Guess why" Serena mumbled and continued slowly eating the strawberry yogurt. May stood there for a few seconds and sweat dropped, remembering the story that Serena told her about how she lived before meeting Ash.

"That Fletchling, huh?.. Well, bless your poor soul" May sarcastically added and the girls both laughed at the comment.

After laughing a little bit, May came by the refrigerator and took a second strawberry yogurt out of it. She closed the refrigerator, took a spoon, walked to Serena and sat on the stool beside her. May opened the yogurt and started eating it as well.

Serena and May sat there in silence for quite a while. They were just eating their strawberry yogurts in peace. Lucky.

(reference to me eating a strawberry yogurt and my brother getting on my nerves every second.
btw, i almost flipped the poor table back then ;w;)

Suddenly they heard a loud bang from the.. basement??

(idk how to call that..
basement?? under-room?? laboratory??
f-(QUACK) this, let's call it a basement)