Chapter 15. Free Time

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

i was planning on publishing this yesterday, but plans have gone a lil bit wrong

sorry lol

——————(-^-)——————

They were laying on the grass for about 5 minutes. Pikachu was just laying on Ash and was sniffing from time to time.

(i tried my best ;-;it took me some time but nvm)

it took me some time but nvm)

'Did I really make everything this bad?' Ash thought, while petting Pikachu on the head. While he was in the caves, he was thinking about his friends a lot. He thought they would continue living like they did before they met him, but he was very very wrong all the time.

"Hey, Pikachu, wanna take a walk?" whispered Ash and looked in the direction of Pikachu.

"Pika" answered Pikachu quietly, still laying on the trainer. It seems that it didn't want to let go.

"Woah, woah. Is that a no? You are tightening your grip" added Ash and sweat dropped.

"Pika? P-PIKACHU!" quickly apologized the electric mouse and stood on it's paws in seconds. Now, it was waiting for it's trainer to get up.

After sighing, Ash stood on his legs, only to be carrying a Pikachu on his shoulder. His bud jumped on him right when he stood up.

"Pika Pikachu!" said the Pokemon and raised it's paw in the air.

"Yes, let's go. Oh! I forgot. This is my pal - Shadeon" said Ash while turning around and pointing at his ghost type.

"Shadeon!" added the ghost type with closed eyes and waved his left front paw to meet Ash's Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" said Pikachu and greeted it with a wave and a smile too.

"Okay, you two, let's go. I want to show you the surroundings" said Ash, looked at Shadeon, then Pikachu and smiled. Then all of them walked in the direction of the beach, which was not far from here and could be seen.

Ash and Shadeon started showing the surrounding territory to the electric mouse. All the way Pikachu seemed so excited, sometimes even with the stars in it's eyes.

TIME SKIP (around 30 mins) AFTER SHOWING THE SURROUNDINGS:

They were back at the hill, where they started 'the tour' around the forest. Pikachu saw lots and lots of Pokemon, berries and other stuff. It has never seen so many creatures, berries (etc.) in one place.

"Do you like it, bu- Ehhhh... Why am I even asking - it is all written on your face" said Ash, while looking at Pikachu and sweat dropping.

"Pika. Pikachu Pi Pika" said Pikachu and pointed at the cave which connected the Alolan forest close to the beach area and the Alolan forest close to the city.