The Noble Sisters

-Present Day, De Facto Universe, about 10:00am

"Well... You know our story now... About Mika and I" Huey said to Adrian

"Ohh... Kinda rough start but still... You're here..." Adrian said to Huey.

"You miss someone?" Darjeeling asks Adrian

"N-No! It's... It's nothing!" Adrian hid his face from Darjeeling, but Darjeeling lifts his face

"Well... You kinda talk about Chloe right? Was she your first love, before me?" Darjeeling said to Adrian

"Well... Maybe if you don't want Maybe Huey here wants to talk abou-" Mika Stopped, and was interrupted by Huey. "Don't. Some feelings are secret..."

"Well... Chloe and I were Together... Until one day she treated me like... Splashing my coffee to my head, curious about the St. Gloriana Ball... And wants to steal it... Well... When I met you, you're... You... The usual you. The Darjeeling I know..." Adrian explained.

"Well... A touch of sweetness can make your day better, right?" Darjeeling winks to Adrian.

"Yeah..." Adrian then heard a sound.

"An opened Rift!? I thought we only have the codes?" Huey said to Adrian, not knowing Valeria also has the code.

Rosehip went to Darjeeling in a fast pace.
"You're all right Desu Wa!"

Orange Pekoe comes after with a teapot. "I bring you some of the Tea in our world Darjeeling."

Assam comes last before the rift closes "Wow... I never seen this place before... Warm breeze... It's like summer!"

Huey and Adrian chuckles, then Adrian spoke "Welcome to our world!"

Pekoe, still loving the warm breeze of the De Facto Universe, asks Adrian "Well... Umm... It's kinda nice out here... Mind to take a tour here?"

"Of Course Pekoe..." Adrian stands up, and Orange Pekoe followed him to explore more of the Society.

"Here they go again... Pekoe and Love..." Darjeeling is kinda afraid seeing Adrian and Orange Pekoe walks together, but calmed by Assam "Well... Give them a chance first... In fact, Pekoe really likes to feel what you're experiencing..."

"Well... I think you're right..." Darjeeling answered, before hearing another opened rift.