Extra Chapter

-Before Aki and Mikko went to De Facto Universe-

"Well... You surely miss him, right?" Mikko asks Aki.

"Well... Without Mika or Huey... I am really sad." Aki answered, which Mikko found Rosehip, Assam, and Orange Pekoe going to a lab.

"Let's say we follow them, I think they're looking for Adrian and Darjeeling..." Mikko said to Aki, and ran to them

"Hey! Wait for me!" Aki began to run also

"Yeah you really miss Huey... Maybe when we came there admit it to Huey, I'm sure he's happy when you confess it to him." Mikko stopped at the entrance as sound inside the lab is like an opened rift. "Well... We have the price!"

They entered the lab and saw a code for the De Facto Universe

"Yeah... If Adrian's with Huey, I'm pretty sure they're there..." Aki said, while Mikko looks for a usable rift.

It turns out, they used one of the supplied rifts to other schools. The one they use is in a box labeled "Pravda" They didn't know Jatkosota have one in their schoolship. (But they don't have time going there.)

Aki reads the instructions, followed it, and the rift opened.

"Well... You know... If I didn't meet Huey, maybe I will not going there" Aki said.

Mikko chuckled. "So it's because of Huey that you want to see him again... Haha"

But before Aki said something, Mikko went to the rift.

"Well... Here goes nothing!" Aki went to the Rift and the rift closes.

A Gloriana Guard check on the lab. "Huh? I heard something strange here... Well... I guess I'm dreaming then."