The Finnish Plan

*Timeskip, at a Jatkosota Cafe

Huey wokes up, at a Chair on a Cafe.
The diary's back. He reads the Comment Added by Mika, and was blushed.

Huey's Diary:

Mika and I were in a Cafe but Mika's still like... Asleep? I only know that Mika Collapse after She saw me shocked.

There was a note on the Table for both of us, reads "Happy planning!" Gosh we have a battle tomorrow!

Mika then wakes up to reality, not knowing why she was there, well... I'm not even know how did we get here?

We planned for the Upcoming Match, Listened to Mika's Cryptic quotes, and drank some hot cocoa.

Well... I sat next to her after, then I think our lips were inches apart? Then we saw Aki ang Mikko on the BT-42

-Huey Regalado

*Outside the Diary*

"Well... That's a plan to both of you?" Aki said, making Huey almost broke the mug.

"More like a date, right Aki?" Mikko Continued.

"It's Not a Date!" Mika and Huey lied, "More like a Cocoa break I say."

"Both of you have a blush on your faces... It is not a Cocoa break... I knew it!" Mikko Replied.

Huey and Mika went out of the Cafe and went to the side of the Schoolship

"Well Mika, The plan is Taking our BT-42 and 2 of our BT-7s to the Enemy's weak point and the T-34s we've "Borrowed from Pravda" to the enemy strongpoint. Why is it like that?" Huey asked Mika

"The weakpoints brings advantage to opposing teams, However our weakpoints may not be the case." Mika then played her kantele a bit.

"Well, I think we only need 6 of "our" T-34s." Huey replied

"Why?"

"Because I saw a tank that we may need." Huey points at the StuG III on the forest.