Adrian's Retrofitted Train

Adrian, Darjeeling, along with Huey and Mika went to the St. Gloriana's tankery shed. Since it is late at night, the Four went there without anyone notice them entering. Adrian saw his Train looks new and more modernized rather than the 1998 Czech counterpart.

"Well... It never been to a test run, but since you're here, maybe you can test it. We remake the main controls of the Time Circuits and add an extra part: the "UniverseOMeter"." The mechanic explained the modifications on the train "Your Universe was recorded on the Rift-Ball we've tested and puts the Code here, so you can travel from here to there and vice versa."

"Any Rules to 'Not Fail'?" Adrian asked.

"Your Time Circuits is still the time circuits you originally have (Based on your blueprint, which we come in handy), but The UniverseOMeter needs 3 days to rest the machine down, else you can't go back here." The mechanic answered.

Adrian entered his train, along with Darjeeling, Huey and Mika. The mechanic also wants to experience the De Facto Universe, so she comes along too.

"Ahh the Tatra-Time Train, From Czechs, to mine, then to Glorianas" Adrian mused, which Darjeeling asks him. "So... We're the third owner of this?"

"Maybe?" Adrian answered.

Adrian wents to the Driver's Cabin and told Darjeeling "Well... Since Chloe is not here, maybe you should check on the Circuits. Check where we will be headed."

"Society, De Facto Universe." Darjeeling checked on the UniverseOMeter.

Adrian then closes the main door and seated on the Driver's seat "Long time no travel."

Adrian asked the mechanic. "What speed will the UniverseOMeter work?" via a mic.

"The same as your Time Circuits" the mechanic uses Darjeeling's mic to communicate Adrian.

"Thanks! Maybe you all should buckle up, This is way faster than Rosehip's Tank!" Adrian reminded them.

Adrian started the Motor and flicks the lever to Hover mode. Then Slowly Pulling the Lever to full speed.

"Chlo- Darjeeling, check on the Circuits. What is the speed right now?" Adrian mistakenly remembers Chloe as the Checker

"We are at 45 mph!" Darjeeling reminded Adrian

"Well... Remind me when the meter is now 88 mph." Adrian said.

Adrian and the rest heard a sonic sound

"We are going temporal displacement!" Adrian reminds them.

"86...87...88!" Darjeeling reads the meter, then they saw a flash, as they disappears on the GuP universe.