Aftermath

"Well Huey... We lost... Maybe the wind only says we get an advantage..." Mika gets out of her damaged tank and hugged Huey.

"My plan didn't work today, but I'll make it better next time." Huey said, with a heating face.

"Well... Congratulate Adrian first" Mika pointed to Adrian, which lifting Darjeeling's face.

"Well... Maybe after... But I'll wait there" Huey went to Adrian, which kisses Darjeeling.

Huey in Mind: "I didn't anticipated that"

He was shocked, not knowing that Adrian loves Darjeeling.

"Umm... Oops." Adrian reacted. And fainted.

"Congrats Adrian and Darjeeling!" Rosehip greeted them from afar.

"Oh my..." Adrian reacted again, this time after he said that, he saw Darjeeling collapsed on the grass she's stepping. "Darjeeling!"

"She'll be fine-" Huey started, but crossed by Adrian "I'll just carry her, maybe she's tired"

"After your kiss with her!? W-what about Chloe!?" Huey reacted. But calmed down by Adrian

"Yes after my kiss on her. About Chloe we have tensions..." Adrian explained

"Mika! Well... Maybe a ride to St. Gloriana Carrier?" Huey asks Mika.

"Umm... Yes?" She said.

"Well... Hop on our School Car, I'll drive you to your carrier and to your love's home." Huey prepared his lended school car

"Thanks" Adrian thanked Huey and hop inside with an asleep Darjeeling.

-Timeskip-

"Well... How do you come here?" Adrian started.

"A ball from Jatkosota, after your disappearance." Huey answered.

"Oh. A ball also, from St. Gloriana." Adrian continued.

Then all tankery students from Jatkosota came to St. Gloriana School Carrier and having a Celebration

Meanwhile, Huey stopped near Darjeeling's home. "Thanks for the Match!"

"You're Welcome, Thanks also for helping me with Darjeeling here." Adrian thank Huey also.

"About Chloe, I have news that She also have a mysterious ball" Huey commented "Good luck on theirs"

"Oh. Maybe she landed on Kuromoromine" Adrian foreshadowing a scene.