The Attempt

Well... I waited Valeria, and the others to get out, then I check the Ball. I also found out that Adrian disappeared early morning, and I can't see him, but Chloe still stacking his papers even out... Wow Chloe really likes hating him. Luckily Valeria isn't like that.

Back to Topic, based on the formulas I have, the possibility that this may transport me to Jatkosota is still minimal, I can't find the solution if I can't find the right formula. Well... Science takes risks, like my older project on time travel. I should attempt by myself.

If Huey didn't make it, maybe this Diary will.

I went to the Parking lot, drop the ball from neck height, and it appears a purplish rift appears.

I went through there and found out I am seasick, I don't know why, then a girl appears before me. She said, "I didn't know you, who are you?"

I replied with "I didn't know you either, all I know is I went through a rift and-" but I stopped by her voice

"Must been the Special One eh?" she replied back.

"Maybe? My name is Huey Regalado"

"Mika. Commander of the Jatkosota Team, I think you're tired, maybe want some hot water?" She said. But I quickly went out of her house I say. I only realized that when Mika went out of her house, bringing her kantele.

"Huey? I can play a music for you... Please accept it, I want to know you" I think she is worried.

I sat down and she played her Kantele? I don't know if I'm Cor- yeah... It's a Kantele.

I did saw her yawning, It is late at night, and I bring her to her house.

Well... I think I got feelings on her...

-Huey Regalado