Little Dinner break

Adrian Prepared the meal, and served it to the large table in his office. While waiting, Mikko breaks the silence

"Do you know Mika, Huey's cheating on you. He actually likes Aki Be-"

"-Hey! I am very loyal to Mika you know, you're just jealous on us aren't you?" Huey interrupts Mikko, while Adrian chuckled and served the last bowl.

"Still teasing him... Well you want some Tea, Darjeeling?" Adrian asks her.

"Well yes... And I wanted it your style." Darjeeling said with a sweet tone.

"Ahh still the Darjeeling I know... Calming, Sweet, and caring..." Adrian mused, hid his blush from her.

"Admit it Huey that you like Aki!" Mikko nearly exclaimed.

-Earlier-

"Well Aki, still new to the temperature or the place?" Huey asked her

"Yeah... Warm breeze, and I don't feel I'm on a moving vehicle" Aki answered.

"You want some hot cocoa after?" Huey asks her for a "Date"

"W-well... Maybe?" Aki sense a blush on her face.

"Huey and Aki... Just the perfect match..." Mikko mused while walking with her arms at her tankery jacket.

-Back to Present Day-

"Alright! Alright!, I like her a little, but Mika still the one I know that is suitable for me" Huey said to everyone.

"Well Just be careful on your things, you lost the diary for a day right?" Darjeeling reminded him.

"As long as she's Happy"

Everyone eats at Adrian's office. At this night they are the only ones on the Society. Or are they?

-Timeskip-

"Nice and Yummy!" Mikko replied.

"Still the best... The wind also likes it" Mika replied also.

"Kinda nice evening meal, am I right?" Orange Pekoe said to Adrian, sensing a little blush on her face.

"Well yes... Thank you for joining with me" Adrian said to everybody

As Adrian Cleans his table, the plates and everything, he heard a sound.

"At this very night there's nobody would teleport here or someth-" He Stopped, Huey also checks the scene and his eyes shone.

"Valeria! You're back!" Huey exclaimed approaching to Valeria.

"I kinda miss you back there, we recieved an intel that you disappeared." Valeria said.

"Wire-tapping?" Adrian questioned.

"Hey! I'm not doing wire-tapping again!" Alisa spoke out.

"Well another reunion out here? I know I've been to this place here before... Seems familiar." Kay went out of the rift.

"We just finished our meal and preparing for an evening movie out here" Huey said to them.

"Lucky you! I've bring along with some snacks!" Naomi opens the bag full of snacks.

"A movie night!" Everyone said.

-Timeskip-

"How do you went to GuP Universe?" Huey asked her.

"Well... Maybe Let's start at the beginning..." Valeria Answered

-To Be Continued-