But i'll always be an army girl

SJ was sat bored out of her mind in maths, she texted fingers.
SJ: Ughh help me, they're trying to shove Pythagoras and trigonometry.
Fingers: Awh poor lickle SJ
SJ: I won't need it- I'm going to be in the army like dad was and like mum is.
Fingers: yeah I get that, but you know your mum wants something different for you. She said you did too now, cause you weren't coming out to Afgan.
SJ: Afgan what! When are you going to Afgan?
Fingers: we fly out Wednesday morning
SJ: why wouldn't she tell me
Fingers: Georgie didn't tell you?
SJ: I'm so done! Screw school!
Fingers: SJ no come on now don't!
         "Sapphire-Jade are you on your phone!" Her maths teacher shrieked. SJ rolled her eyes dropped her phone in her bag and stood up. "Sapphire-Jade I don't appreciate the attitude!" The teacher responded and SJ huffed "whatever!" She gave the teacher a steel glare and went for the door, she was half way down the corridor when the teacher called after her "SAPPHIRE JADE YOU CANT DO THIS!" She shouted, without even turning around SJ replied "Like I care!" And kept walking. She got to the steps where she was met by Mr Mead "SJ why aren't you in lessons?" She stood still and again huffed "just leave me alone sir" she said, but he kept questioning her "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" As SJ went to leave he grabbed her arm "Miss Harte Cooler now!" He escorted SJ to an empty cooler and she slumped in a chair. As Mr Mead turned to SJ "Miss Harte we've contacted your mother- she's on her way!"SJ placed her head on the desk. She went into a daze. Was completely out of it till a shadow casted over her "get up" Georgie seethed. SJ looked at her- she did not look happy at all.
Georgie apologised profusely to Mr Mead and SJ was suspended for 2 days.
            The drive was silent, when SJ got home she slammed the car door "we'll have none of that thank you" Georgie responded. They got in the apartment and SJ headed for the stairs "where do you think you going!" Georgie questioned her "my room"SJ replied.
"No chance, your going to sit and explain what's going on!" Georgie responded
"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that you tried to go to Afgan without me!" SJ shouted and Georgie swallowed hard. "How did you find out?" Georgie asked SJ looked at the floor "fingers" SJ replied, Georgie sighed "why can't he just keep his mouth shut"
"Because then you'd never tell me anything!" SJ started "Mum I'm an army kid! You can't change that."
"Exactly your a child!" Georgie cut in
"But I'm an army girl and I always will be! You can't change it!" SJ finished and Georgie put her head in her hands "please mum, the army Is me. It's dad. It's you."