Army Boys

SJ and Georgie arrived at the barracks "Oi SJ got Coco pops with you?" Fingers shouted and SJ smiled "what coco pops?" They both laughed "fingers take SJ to get some scoff!" Georgie shouted taking SJs bag Fingers gave her jokey salute. "So fingers have you got your Union Jack trunks then?" SJ asked smiling "Oi Watch Taylor not so swift!" SJ laughed at fingers reply and he chased her to the mess hall.
SJ tucked into the scoff with all the boys and they started talking about tent arrangements.
Captain James came in a kingy told them all to stand up. Captain James proceeded to take a slice of toast of SJ's plate and took a bite "Oi uncle C my breakfast!" Captain James smiled and SJ jumped on his back and he picked up the toast and ran. "Give me the toast!" SJ said hitting his shoulder.
               The Hot Afghanistan hit SJ's face and she breathed in the air, her dad got off the plane and smiled "aye family trip" he said. Georgie rolled her eyes "come on SJ" she said taking her arm "but mum!" SJ protested "George I'm sorry" Elvis said Georgie looked at him "well it's a little too late for that" Georgie retorted as she took SJ to their tent.
      SJ brushes her hair out and let Georgie plait then went to get scoff with the boys.
     Elvis knocked on the tent "get lost" Georgie said "George please! Let me explain" Georgie sighed "5 minutes" Elvis came in "I love you and I know you loved me you proved that the day I got shot, I love you more than anything Georgie I'd do anything for you and SJ you that!" Georgie could disagree "I can't turn off my feelings, I want to hate you Elvis I really do but I can't I love you, Elvis I.." Elvis kissed Georgie and she didn't push away she didn't try and stop it she felt for once like she had the old Elvis back. Elvis got a letter out of his Jacket with an engagement ring taped to it. And then Captain James came up "Georgie briefing at 500 hours okay?" He said "mmmhmmm" Georgie answered. And then Elvis and Georgie walked to the Scoff together.
       Monk whispered to SJ "SJ what's going on between your mam and Elvis?" SJ looked "I don't know my mum and my dad aren't usually exactly cosy, I'll find out tonight" at the campfire brains asked Elvis to pick a song "she moves in her own way- the kooks" he whispered in brain's ear brains stared playing it and the lads started singing and Georgie got up and walked towards the tent "dad?" SJ asked captain James gave Elvis a glare "uncle Charlie what is it?" SJ asked but he was silent "can someone tell me what's going on!" SJ said "it's Georgie and Elvis's song" Captain James spat.
       SJ found her mum in the tent reading a letter "mum look dads an idiot.. mum?" Georgie looked up "your dads asked me to marry him." SJ sat there silent  but finally broke the silence "so what are you going to say?" SJ asked "I don't know SJ, I love him I do but I just I don't want to get..." Georgie started "you don't want to get hurt, I get that mum I do but it's obvious you belong together."
     Both SJ Georgie fell asleep and at 500 hours the got up and went to the briefing, as they headed to the truck they saw Elvis and he smiled as Georgie displayed her hand.

"      Both SJ Georgie fell asleep and at 500 hours the got up and went to the briefing, as they headed to the truck they saw Elvis and he smiled as Georgie displayed her hand