I'll never forget those eyes

SJ has made it back to the Barracks and they're eaten ,she'd been checked but medical and she'd had a shower. She hugged her mum goodnight as her father was in a meeting. She fell into a deep sleep but she could see him.
"Can you see me princess, I'll find you my princess, I will. That place is sinful, you are sinful princess, you got away this time but next time you won't be so lucky! That is a promise!"
       She awoke in a cold sweat crying, captain James gently shook her "SJ it's okay it's just me your safe." She sat up and buried herself into his arms breathing heavily. "He's always there, when I close my eyes, I can see him." Captain James strokes her hair "we'll get him I promise." He replied "before he gets me?" She retorted.
           "SJ the reason I'm here , the commander would like you to ID Abu by pictures." SJ nodded and she was led to the tent and shown pictures " no, no , no , it's not him sir I'd no it, no, no, wait...stop go back! Him!" SJ said "are you certain Miss Harte, no room for error." SJ nodded "I'm certain." She turned to captain James "I could never forget those eyes" she finished.
    "A mr Jason Raynott" the commander replied "from  east London" he continued she nodded "yes sir London accent."
"Thank you Saphire-Jade that's all we need you are dismissed" she saluted and left the tent. Followed by her uncle Charlie "I can't sleep uncle Charlie, I'm too afraid" captain James nodded "that's why fingers is here" they arrived outside SJ's tent where fingers was on guard.
    It was 2am and SJ woke again "you aight mini Elvis?" He asked she shook her head and he came in and sat on the side of her bed, she started to cry and he put his arms round her "I'm never going to get him out my head!" She cried