Watermelon Sugar Sky

Hey Kiddies, before I start this chapter I'll give you a quick life update! Please forgive my grammar as I'm dyslexic & it's currently ten to one in the morning ✌🏻 but Heyyyyy my names Tyliee and currently I'm loving Harry Styles- I mean ive always loved one direction & Harry, but recently I've fallen down a bit of a rabbit hole ( LEAH GRACEE GREY TAYLOR I KNOW YOU READING THIS AND GIRL I FULLY BLAME YOU!😂)
      But ayeeee how's lockdown treating you m'loves?
Lots of people recommended I put this up for the Watty awards which is super sweet but unfortunately I'm far from completing this story- but thank you it means the world! Love you all and hey if your up at ten to one like me-
How are you doing?
Having trouble sleeping?
Grab a glass of water & turn of your phone, get comfy & rest!
Love you all!
Now on to the chapter:
—————————————————————— SJ stared off into the distant sugar crush sky, she let her thoughts wonder, for the first time in her life SJ didn't recognise herself. She just felt so lost. Like why on earth she smoked, it just so wasn't her! Her dad would be so disappointed in her. There was no doubt that her mum & uncle Charlie were disappointed. Even SJ was disappointed in herself. Her internal thoughts kept running
Had she gone to far? She didn't want to be off the rails- not really. She just wanted her mum to understand she goes through hell and back everyday with flashbacks & memories of her dad- but maybe her mum does too?
            Her thoughts were cut short with a loud bang, she felt the whole ground shake and piercing screams, but everything around her seemed fuzzy the sound seemed distant even though she knew it was close , her head was running circles, she just needed it to stop.... she had to breathe.

And then it all went black

She awoke to the sound of a doctor talking "yes she should be fine she's just severely dehydrated" her eyes fluttered open to see and iv drip in her arm she looked to her other side, her mum and her uncle Charlie. Georgie stroked her cheek "you gave us quite a scare little one , after a bomb detonated." Georgie finished. "That's what the bang was?" SJ asked and Georgie nodded. Her uncle just looked at her "just rest up well yeah SJ." He spoke patting her knee. Georgie kisses SJ's forehead and left her to rest.
        For the first time in months SJ slipped into a deep sleep, dreaming about her dad- not a sad, scary or nasty dream. It was nice she could smell him, hug him, hear him. 
'All is well in the world little one! I love you baby & I always will. Goodbye & goodnight my little army angel'
And with that the dream & image faded as SJ slept soundly in her bed, she was at peace.