Honest Words

Heyyyyy guys long time no see! Enjoy this chapter!
'SJ! SJ please wait!
What's the point! I'm never going to get him out of my head! She cried"
   The rocky road to becoming a soldier had been a hard one for a 17 year old Sapphire-Jade Harte. But she got there, she was an excellent soldier. she was just about to be selected for special forces for a tour- she'd be the youngest member since her dad.
"Ah Miss Harte the baracommander would like to see you with results & selection."
    She nodded and went to see the big boss. She knocked.
"Miss Harte come in come in! We are all so impressed with you and think you'd be a great addition to special forces-"

SJ smiled finally she was going to reach her goal

"But-"

But? All the colour drained from her face.

"We just think with you links to past SAS and your age is a reason that we should hold off"
SJ swallowed hard
"So your not giving me it because I saw my dad be murdered by a war lord at 16"
The boss nodded, " look your 18 in what 2 months- we'll reconsider then"
SJ was dismissed.
        Tears streaming down her face she walked through the barracks until Captain James spotted her.
"SJ? SJ wait!" Her uncle Charlie called.
"What's the point! I'm never gonna get him out of my head! I'm always gonna be the girl that saw her father murdered at 15." She cried
"Is that the reason you didn't get it, because of Elvis" he enquired.
SJ nodded and Charlie just hugged her and took her home.

It was late at night SJ had been in her room all evening. She sat on the moonlit stairs playing aimlessly with her dads dog tags she could hear her mum & Charlie's conversation.
"I think we should stop her George, Elvis's death is always gonna overshadowed her" Charlie spoke and Georgie nodded.
"She's never really got over her dad, but I don't know what else to do"
Charlie and Georgie chatted but SJ stopped listening.
She got into bed and just stared at the ceiling, and slowly fell into a sleep coma.