Hey Little Girl

SJ could here her mum talking, the only bit of the sentence she grasped before her eyes fluttered open "and I've got a little girl in a country full of Taliban"
Georgie's eyes fell on SJ "how are you feeling darling?" She asked. SJ contemplated this "like I've been hit by a bus" she replied and they both laughed, Georgie squeezed her hand as Captain James Strolled in "aight SJ how we feeling?" SJ sighed jokingly "again like I've been hit by a bus" the three smiled as Captain James handed SJ some grapes "oh my god! Some actual food! Uncle Charlie I blimming love you!" SJ sat there quite happily eating grapes until all the boys of 2 section barged i. Her room. All the buzz and bustle.
'SJ I MISSED YOU!'
'How you feeling?'
'You scared us there'
'How's my favourite niece doing!'
'SJ!'
Her head was spinning "can you all just shut up your making my head hurt!" She whined and they all laughed. SJ was almost back to normal.

SJ stayed in hospital for 2 more days before flying home to R&R with the rest of two section.
Captain James returned to bath to learn his section was being split for the next tour.
Georgie & SJ returned to Manchester, with flash. SJ returned to school and Georgie is waiting to be deployed.
Fingers moved in with Marie, they're loving life married.
Monk spent some quality time with his son.
Maisie and Rab spent some quality time together.
Brains parents unfortunately divorced but he's in a better head space now.
Kingy is having to deal with his daughters growing up.
Dangles learnt he could down 6 shots of tequila in a minute.

But what will happen on this next tour?