Chapter 8 - Party Night

After the both of them parted ways , Seulgi went home as she felt tired . Well , she wouldn't exactly call it a home. A home is made when a house is blessed with people who genuinely care and love each other . She couldn't say that about the house she lived in right now. She took her luggage from the apartment she was staying at and headed to the house , not even surprised her mom didn't even look for her when she was gone for 2 days. She reached the house to find that her mom had gone for a business trip to Canada for 2 months. She got to know from the servant too. She rejoiced inside and went to her room . She locked the door and went to take a warm , refreshing shower. She was a very secluded person , who usually showed no emotion , but when she was with herself , she let loose and displayed her real personality. Except no one could see it. She played some music and danced and sang along to the songs in the water , having fun by herself , enjoying her alone time. She looked into the mirror to see herself smiling. She honestly wished she would smile more often .... but sadly she had lost her reason to smile.

Taeyong reached home , welcomed by a sleepy Doyoung who immediately told him goodnight and headed to bed , even though it was only 8:00 pm . Taeyong smiled at Doyoung's sleeping figure and went to his bed , not wanting to disturb Doyoung.

The next day , an hour before college started , it was announced that there was a power failure at the college so the college would be closed that day . Seulgi was happy to hear the news. She thought she could spend some time shopping , maybe she would hang out with Joohyun. Taeyong was hyped for it too , he wanted to go out with Doyoung since they got a holiday.

The best part was that Joohyun found out about a party . A one that the whole college was invited to.
The party was held by Moon Taeil. A senior in the college , who was very rich but very kind too . He had a humble heart and had even donated thousands to charity. Joohyun has set her mind , she wanted her and a Seulgi to go together to the party. She tried her best at convincing Seulgi till she finally agreed . Seulgi didn't like parties so much but she went along because of Joohyun . Meanwhile Doyoung and Taeyong were all set to go to the party. They didn't know that they would be meeting each other at that time.

All four of them had a lot of fun at the party . Seulgi and Joohyun were hanging out with their other friends , namely Yerim , Sooyoung and Seungwan . They made a 5 member group that was known for hanging out together . Taeyong and Doyoung were talking to the host Taeil , they hadn't noticed Joohyun and Seulgi . They were all having fun on their own until someone showed up . Not just anybody. It was Youngho. Suh Youngho.