Chapter 15 - Someone Who You Should Have Known

Seulgi woke up the next day , her whole body aching. She felt a bit of nostalgia, she had done this same thing some days ago , but at that time , she woke up next to Taeyong. She smiles just thinking about him . She gets up from her bed and wakes Joohyun up too. They get dressed and plan to stay at home today . Just chill , order some pizza and maybe binge watch the new series that came out. Seulgi takes her phone while Joohyun is in the shower. She texts Taeyong.

Seulgi + Taeyong chat room

Seulgi : Thanks again for yesterday.... you were like my hero 😂
Taeyong : no worries , I'm always here ;)
Seulgi : you don't know how much I held back my laughter when the boyfriend thing happened... 😝
Taeyong : yeah.. I literally was shooketh 😆
Taeyong : not that I would mind :)
Seulgi : 😑
Seulgi : okay talk to you later , if you are free we can meet at the cafe later? Cuz I might be bored ..
Taeyong : sure.. meet me at 8pm at the cafe for dinner.
Seulgi : 👍

Seulgi and Joohyun have a fun time together, Seulgi goes out to buy some soda for Joohyun , she lost in Rock Paper Scissors, so she had to be the one to go get it. The sky was a light red-orange color , indicating it was evening time , an hour before she was due to meet Taeyong. She hummed a tune and kept walking , when she heard someone whistling. It was the same tune... she stopped in her tracks and froze. Now she knew it for sure , someone was following her. She slowly turned around to see a man standing in front of her , his face looked oddly familiar. She looked at him . He was the guy she met in the supermarket.

"Wh-who are y-you why are you following me." She said the last part firmly.
"Seulgi...." she was shocked to see , a stranger who was following her even knew her name.
"It's been a long time child..." he said , tears escaping his eyes.
"I am your father , I'm so sorry , for leaving you alone , I had to .... the people who I owed debt to were chasing me... I wanted to keep you guys safe....your mom handled the company so well , that you are financially stable now , I couldn't even ask for help , ashamed to show myself in front of you and your mother. I am financially stable now , I fact I am doing well enough to support your expense too , so if you choose to stay with me ... I can manage it..." He said , now sobbing .

Seulgi's tears ran down her cheeks , not believing that her father was standing in front of her , at that moment. It was like a dream , she didn't even know that she had a father , she always believed that he would probably be dead.
She slowly and reluctantly hugged her father , who was now overjoyed to finally reunite with his family ... after 10 years...
"Come with me to mom.... I want her to confirm it..." she said.
"Ok child , whatever you say..." he said , smiling brightly now. Seulgi and him had the same smile.

"Yes , he is your father , and I am in no way going to communicate with him , so if you want to you can stay with him , don't regret it though." Her mom said , looking away from her dad , who was now disappointed.
He bid Seulgi goodbye after giving her his contact information .
Seulgi ran back to Joohyun . She told her she was going to stay at her apartment today. It was way past 8pm.

Taeyong was worried out of his mind , Seulgi wasn't picking up her phone , and she was half an hour late.
He ran to her house , hoping to see her there , but the gates were locked , indicating only her mom was home. He went to Joohyun's house , knowing that she would be there if anywhere. He rang the doorbell in anticipation, his leg shaking due to nervousness. Seulgi opens the door , with her red nose and eyes , tired of crying . She was surprised to see Taeyong . She completely forgot that they were supposed to meet.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry Taeyong , I forgot we had to meet..." she said , covering her mouth.
"You have been crying... did she hit you again...?" He asked , worry laced in his tone.
"No... come in I will explain..." she muttered.
"I .... I... found my dad....I didn't even know I had one until now... and now I have to choose who to live with.... my parents are basically divorced..."

His already soft eyes softened even more after hearing the words Seulgi had to say. He hugged her and patter her back , in order to comfort her from crying. He wanted to make her smile. He didn't like seeing her like this. He thought , his winks always made her smile. He slowly pulled away and winked at her twice , making her frown turn into a pretty smile , which made him smile too....
"You should live with your dad... your mother will keep hurting you...." he said .
She nodded at him and smiled slightly .

The next day , Seulgi made it clear to her mother that she was staying with her father , she moved in with him , Taeyong helped out a lot with her luggage and packing.
"Soo.., you are my child's boyfriend eh?" Her father asked , assuming.
"No , no sir , we are just friends for now" he said.
"But still... friends can always become something later on... I like you for my daughter , she seems to be fond of you!" He said with a wide grin on his face.
Good thing Seulgi wasn't there to witness that or she would have been a blushing mess like Taeyong.
She knew it now. She knew that she liked Taeyong.

(Author : this is a really long chapter.... a chapter that had a lot of important things to do with the story line .. I hope you liked it.. :)
Thank you to everyone who votes for these chapters... the only thing that keeps me writing this book !)