Chapter 3 - The Agony

"Come in" she said.

Shivers ran down Seulgi's spine as she heard her mother's voice. She dreaded the fact she had to call that woman her mother.

"I know the grades were out today" she said now facing Seulgi .

Seulgi could smell the reek of alcohol once her mother turned towards her. She was drunk again .

"What do you have to say for yourself Kang Seulgi?" She said in an intimidating voice.
Seulgi's hands shivered more as she stood up from her chair.

Meanwhile Taeyong just stepped out of the bar him and Doyoung were at . Doyoung was drunk , he needed to be carried home , Taeyong went to the convenience store near by to buy some honey water .

Seulgi's mother stepped near her and slapped her hard on her face.
"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU LOST THE FORST RANK TO A LOWLIFE?! HAVE I RAISED YOU LIKE THIS?!"
Unable to handle her anger , Seulgi's mother goes to grab a glass of alcohol . She pours herself a drink and starts drinking it.
Seulgi's tears stream down her face , which on one side was completely red from the impact her mom's hand had left on it.

Taeyong was passing by the outside of Seulgi's mansion . Cool house, he thought . I wonder who's it is.
He walked by whistling his favorite song when he heard the sound of a glass breaking and a scream .
It came from the mansion.

Seulgi's mom threw the glass on the ground .
Seulgi was startled by the sudden noise , she shrieked.
She couldn't take it anymore , she ran from there , outside the mansion. She felt relieved when footsteps of heels walked away from her direction . Her mom was gone. She ran outside the mansion. While she was running she heard a gasp. She looked behind her and saw a boy. Not just any boy. The boy that got her in this situation. Lee Taeyong.

Taeyong was shocked to see her in this condition. At school she was the most fashionable person ever . Everyone admiring her for her elegance . Here her image was completely destroyed . Her clothes disheveled , her hair a mess and tears streaming down her cheeks. One cheek being imprinted with a mark . A mark of a hand. Blood flowing out from the corner of her lips.

"Are you ok?!" He exclaimed quickly recognizing her condition.
She ran away from there . She had an apartment near by . She went there and cleansed her wound.
Taeyong was too curious not to follow her. He went behind her and waited outside her apartment in hiding .
She got out of the apartment, no blood and the mark covered up , hair in place. She went to buy new clothes . After she came back , She went back to her apartment and changed her clothes . She then came back out and went down for a walk. She was humming a tune . A very luring tune . A tune that seemed to familiar to let go.

Taeyong stopped following her when Seulgi stopped in her tracks.
"Shoot I'm caught" Taeyong thought .
Instead Seulgi went near a bench and crouched down to a level . She was petting a cat.