Chapter 18 - Confessing Is The Only Way

The day came , where Joohyun and Doyoung planned to set Seulgi and Taeyong up. Joohyun was at Seulgi's apartment while Doyoung was at his and Taeyong's house. It was late at night. Doyoung and Joohyun planned to make Taeyong and Seulgi go to the mall at 1:45am when the mall closes at 2:00am , so that they would be stuck from 2:00am - 8:00am , when the mall reopens.

"Yah!!! Seulgiiii!!" Joohyun said from inside Seulgi's bathroom.
"What??!" She said back.
"My period started ... and you don't have any pads..!!" Joohyun said.
"Whattt?! How come!?" Seulgi sighed.
"I don't know but you have to get me some!!! Or I will literally bleed on your sheets!!" She said.
"No no nooooo those are newww!!!" Seulgi screamed.
"Fine I'll go get them stay in there!!!" Seulgi said.

She sighed and grabbed her purse with her phone , some lipstick and a bandaid , just in case. When Joohyun heard the front door clicking, indicating Seulgi left , she giggled . It was going to be a late , late night for her.
Doyoung was chilling until 1:30 , where he was supposed to convince Taeyong to go to the mall. At 1:40 , he tells Taeyong he is going out. To a party.
"I'm going to a party" Doyoung said.
"Wait what the hell , you didn't even tell me , even I want to come!" Taeyong said.
"Well you need a bucket hat to enter the party , it's a themed one." Doyoung said shrugging and grabbing his bucket hat.
"Ughhh! I'll go buy one then , quickly ! There are 15 minutes for the mall to close!" He said.

Taeyong quickly rushed out of the door and headed to the mall. Seulgi headed to the mall too. By the time they reached the mall , it was already 1:55. Both of them were worried , hoping they would finish in time. They bought their stuff and headed to different exits , and opened the door , but the doors were locked. The mall was closed. Seulgi sighed and went over to a sofa to sit. She tried calling Joohyun , who didn't pick up. Of course , she was locked in the washroom.She texted her that she got stuck in the mall. Joohyun sends Seulgi a picture of her and Youngho hugging back .
"What??!? She left me here to hang out with him?!?" She whisper yelled. She was on the west side of the mall.
Meanwhile Taeyong tried texting Doyoung , who sent him a picture of him and Sooyoung.
"That idiot!" He said while sighing. He was on the north side of the mall.
Taeyong thought that if he is here at the mall , he should do the most obnoxious things he wanted to do , but couldn't when other people were around. He decided to go to the supermarket first . He grabbed a cart and tried driving it around the mall , sliding it at every corner , having the time of his life , he laughed loudly as he was having a lot of fun , he heard his voice echo around the mall , he found it satisfying.

Meanwhile Seulgi was now at the center of the mall , who's ceiling was made up of glass , which made the otherwise dark mall , light up a little bit more with the moonlight shining through. Suddenly , she heard laughs echoing through the walls. She could have sworn her heart skipped a beat. Her legs froze in their position . Taeyong was riding has cart until he reached the center where Seulgi was standing. He was behind her. He saw someone else int he mall and got shocked. There was someone else here? He slowly started approaching the person , who was still frozen in their place . He slowly tapped the persons neck .

Seulgi felt a tap on her neck. She screamed. As loud as she could and turned back to see someone , she couldn't see who , bit it definitely was a male , because of the hair , she started running in the opposite direction.
"Yah! Seulgi!" Taeyong said, recognizing Seulgi's face.
Seulgi stopped running when she heard the voice . That sounds like Taeyong. She turned back and slowly walked to the person , who was now laughing again . She saw his face in the light and sighed from relief. He was now on the floor , laughing his heart out.

"Yah! I was scared ok?" She said smiling at his laughing state . Starting to laugh with him.

"At least I made you laugh." He said smiling at her. He didn't wink this time , knowing he couldn't confess to her anymore. Atleast that's what he thought.