Snow White?

SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE FIRST TIME READING! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME READING THEN THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU

Pic of Mia and Melanie (Go back and read to remember who they are)

Dedicated to WhereTheWldThngsR for voting on my other book "BOOK COVERS I MADE"

Also dedicated to Trammble for always leaving inspiring comments and voting!

Chapter Twenty Three

Boyd's POV

She walked away from me, not saying anything. I feel guilty for not telling her the truth. I didn't want her to find out this way. Every step Maddy took away from me, she took pieces of my heart with it. My heart was falling apart with her steps. I will make it up to her. I'll prove to her were meant to be together.

Maddy was no longer in sight, my chest was going heavier by the second. I sat down, replaying what just happened over an over in my head. Thinking of possibilities to try an win Maddy's trust. Maddy's heart, her love, her in general.

A black cloud daze took over my senses. I didn't know what was happening. I felt panic hit me like a blazing ball of fire. My whole body tingling needles. I couldn't see, I just saw blackness. It was like my whole world was crashing down.

My body was on fire, I let out a scream. All my agony I'm feeling bleed into my screams. I didn't know what was happening to me. Until it all clicked...something was wrong.

Maddy!

My vision came into focus. I forced my burning limbs to move. To find her. I limped out of the room, I had just been in with Maddy. Our mate connection wasn't complete, but it was strong. I felt her presence before I could see her.

She laid like a sleeping doll. Beautiful even in her state. Something was happening to her. Maddy's frozen...not dead. Just stuck in a transition I didn't know of. I've never seen this happen, I've heard of it but never seen it. My heart stopped knowing the freezing of a soul and body is happening to my mate.

I placed her head in my lap, cradling my mate. My tears fell helplessly as I cried.

Jason's POV

I felt something snap in my chest. A small piece of my heart, breaking off. I clinched my chest as the pressure began to build. Then nothing...no pressure...no pain...until rage found my wolf. I didn't know why but I had the feeling to get up an run. I knew it wasn't my mate, my wife.

Letting my wolf lead me but not take my place. I came across the scent of my daughter, Maddy and her mate. The firsts thing I thought was he hurt my daughter but I felt his pain...his sorrow.

I tamed my wolf, wanting to attack him. I know Boyd, he would never hurt my daughter.

"Boyd what happened?" I asked, minimizing my anger.

"I don't know Jason." His voice sounded defeated.

Elena meet me in Mia's clinic.

What's wrong bro?

Its Maddy.

I'm on my way.

I carried my daughter in my arms. Racing my way through the kingdom until Mia meet me at the clinic. Elena was talking to her as I walked up. Boyd followed behind me, in a sweaty half step walk.