October, 2018

PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! So I have finally decided to post my books back on here. And I have been in the mood to start writing again. I've went through a lot of life changes since about April so I wanted to fill you guys in.

-One, I went threw a extremely bad depression stage one I'm still trying to get over. One which led me to push people out of my life.

-Two, I am no longer engaged or with Zack. We were together for almost 5 years (This October making it 5) due to growing apart and him not making sacrifices for our relationship and certain living arrangements. He is to be married to someone else also this October. (Which was odd considering he refused to let me pick a date when we were going to be married and is also doing his wedding the EXACT way we were planning it). I suspected him cheating on me way before we actually split so idk if he was or not but I kinda think he was. I mean he's getting married to someone he's only officially been with for two months? That's quick.

ANYWAYS....

-Three, I am dating someone new, which is very challenging to say the least. I'm learning to be more responsible and growing up more. I'm learning to accept that just because we're dating does not mean he knows everything about me. Which same for him. I mean hello I was with someone for 5 years, I'm trying to separate that fact from my new relationship too.

-Four, I quit my job and moved! Yup that was a huge change for me. I moved about two months ago. Wanting to start somewhere over and well... get away from some past situations. My boyfriend and me are living together.

-Five, okay this one is very hard for me. I found out a few weeks before we moved that I was pregnant. (Yes with my boyfriend not Zack). And I had a feeling, can't explain it. But I went to the Er and found out that I was somewhat miss-carrying. I say somewhat because it was Blighted Ovlum. Which means that the sac formed and the baby did not. I'm still heart broke since my boyfriend wasn't sure if he could have kids still. It took me three hours to actually write this.

-Six, I had to have a DNC which is a surgery to remove the sac because my body was refusing to pass it and let it do on its own. It was holding on to the sac I should say. My pregnancy levels were not dropping as fast as they should.

-Seven, I, okay this is tough, We both got jobs and I ended up quitting do to the depression. I'm still having to force myself just to get out of bed.

So if you've actually came this far, that's the changes I've been trying to get through. Now I hope you guys can be patient with me. I haven't wrote anything in a year I think. And thank you for supporting my stories still and reading them. It really does make my day!