Twin Celebration

I fixed the last chapter. It is edited I went back and fixed my mistakes.

Pic of Adam ;)

Chapter Five

I woke up to my alarm beeping annoyingly. I hate waking up early but today was the day. It's mine and Adams birthday and we're seventeen now. I laid in my bed for a few minutes longer to wake up fully. I tossed the covers away from me and sat up.

Today I might find my mate. I wondered what he'd be like. I know I'm going to be attracted to him, that goes with the bond we share. Mom told me when she first meet dad that it was perfect. I hoped mine would be magical.

I felt a thrill of power hit me like a ton of rocks. My head swarmed with happiness. I closed my eyes, trying to relax. After minutes of feeling my head spin, I felt normal again.

Hello Avery. A voice hammered in my mind.

Hello. Who are you?

I'm your wolf. The voice cheered.

My wolf? I thought back.

Yes Avery your wolf. She laughed at me.

What is your name?

My name is Star.

Well nice to have you apart of me.

It's good to be here.

Adam burst through my bedroom door grinning and yelling, "Happy birthday twin!"

I giggled, "Happy birthday twin."

This was our annal birthday theme. One of us would run into each other's room yelling happy birthday.

"I got you a present." He smiled.

"Hold on. Let me get yours!" I skipped inside my closet bring out his gift as I sat down Indian style across from him on my bed.

"On the count of three we open them together." Adam smiled.

"Okay." I nodded excited.

"One." He said.

I counted. "Two."

"Three!" We yelled at the same time.

Wrapping paper flew around us as we tore it away. Opening our gifts with excitement. Adam bought me a gold charm bracelet with one charm hanging from it. The words twin shining in the light, dangling off the bracelet.

"I love it. Thank you Adam." I gave him a hug.

"Your welcome. And thank you for the awesome watch." He hugged me back.

The watch was ten carrot gold with small gold gems around the rim. In the center of it, was also the word twin.

"So has your wolf became apart of you yet?" Adam asked.

"Yeah right before you came in." I smiled.

"Mine too. His name is Stark. What's your wolf's name?" Adam grinned.

"Star."

"Of course their names would match." Adam chuckled.

Mom and dad walked in at that moment.

"We knew we would find you here since Avery has been sleeping in a lot." Mom teased.

"It was only once." I whined sighing.

She giggled walking over to us, "happy birthday you two."

Mom kissed our foreheads as we thanked her.