Red Wings

Chapter Thirty Nine

I slammed onto the floor, a hard thump sounding. He had pushed me away from him before I could knock him down. He dashed to get closer to Blade. Rage, anger, and a protective mode came to me like a lighting bolt. I quickly called wind to me, making it toss the dagger out of his grip and reach.

I called fire to burn his skin much like the rage I feel. Water came next, flooding his eye sight and cutting off his air supply. Earth followed after, making him loose his balance an fall to his knees chocking.

I felt my wings sprout from my back. They felt different, but I tried to ignore the feeling. I glanced behind me and seen what used to be gold tips were now red. I lost thought of the elements and they disappeared. I regained my concentration back on the man. I wanted him to suffer, I wanted him to die a painful and slow death.

I pulled the elements back into me. The man gasping for air and holding his neck. He started crawling and I let wind back out. Wind send a powerful force to his knee, breaking it. Next came both his elbows.

I let fire come out to join wind, forming a deadly mix. It burned it's way to his shoulders, snapping them out of place before crushing his bones. Water shot out, drowning his mouth, nose, ears, and eye sockets. Moving as a stream of bloody water.

Blood poured from every part of his body. I felt satisfied but not fully. So I let earth come to play next. Earth crashed into his whole being. Building up to a painful ripping of his insides. I let all the elements combine into one, doing what they pleased to his cold heart.

"Avery look!" My brother yelled.

I turned to look at Blade with my sharp vision. He was standing now, his eyes still closed. The black and red lines still lightly visible on his body. His hair moved in a wave. His skin still having a small beautiful glow. His body began to calm and accept the change it had just went threw.

When the markings started to fade, his eyes fluttered. His mask had fallen to the floor. Revealing his true identity once an for all. Amber gasped, an all I could do was stare.

I'm so mean I know lol

But you'll love me :)

And no guys I'm not forgetting about Maddy and Boyd!! There time is coming lol be patient for a little while more!!!! This needed to happen before Maddy's part so hang in there!

As always I beg you,

VOTE

COMMENT

V
O
T
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!