Bloody Screams

SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE THE FIRSTS TIME READING! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRSTS TIME READING THIS DOESNT APPLY TO YOU!!!!!!!!

Chapter Thirty Two

Pics of Maddy

Maddys POV

My limbs were heavy as stone. I couldn't stand the pain scorching threw me. The darkness surround me for all I was. I don't hear anything, I don't smell anything. But what i felt, i wouldn't wish on my worsts enemy.
I could only hear screaming.

The screams of a girl being tortured. I didn't recognize who the screams were coming from. My ears felt like they were bleeding for how painful the screams were. The only sounds in the darkness were her screams. I didn't know who she was, but I wanted so badly to know.

My skin like an icy glacier but my insides...they were like blue fire. I was a package of fire and ice. The coldness fighting the hot. I could feel I was lying down but couldn't move. I felt empty all around.

Jason's POV

I have stayed by my daughters side, only leaving when needed. My wife has been here just as much. Her heart heavy with worry, sadness, and pain alike mine.

"Mommy when will sissy wake up?" My youngest daughter, Julie asked.

Ali's eyes pained, "I don't know baby."

"She needs sleep hunny, sissy is really tired." I added.

"Sissy sure is sleeping for a long time daddy." My son looked up, sitting in my arms.

"She will wake up soon enough." I hugged him.

My wife forced a smile at our youngest children. "Daddy's right."

Suddenly Maddy began to scream. My whole being becoming alarm. I sat Mickey down and quickly moved to Maddy's side. Ali went to her other side an took her hand.

"Mommy! Daddy! Why is sissy screaming?" Julie yelled out, standing behind us scared.

I looked at my wife in horror. Tears overwhelmed her eyes. Melanie raced into the room.

"What happened?" She yelled.

"We don't know she just started screaming." Ali cried.

"Ali take the children home." I ordered. "You nor do they need to see this."

My wife sobbed but nodded her head. Blood slowly began to leak out from Maddy's ears. Worry and panic raced threw between me and my wife. Ali quickly picked Mickey up and took Julie's hand, walking out of the room.

I felt Maddy's forehead, she was ice cold. Sweat coated her skin in a cold sweat.

"Do something." I growled at Melanie.

She gave me a hard look then retrieved a bag filled with liquid from a cabinet. She hooked it up then put a needle into Maddy's upper part of her hand. The liquid flowed threw the clear tube, going into Maddy's bloodstream.

"What is that?" I snapped.

My wolf has been on edge a lot more lately.

"Strong pain medicine." She replied.

I sunk back in a chair beside Maddy and watched her helplessly begin to relax. My mind raced with ideas on how to reach my daughter. Then one came to me, it hit me and I smiled. It was like my brain switch was turned on, the idea so easily surfacing in my head.

I raced out of the room after kissing my daughters forehead, whispering "Hang on baby girl. Daddy will help you."

Practically running down the hallway I passed Avery and Adam.

"Uncle Jay!" Avery called out.

I didn't have time to chat, I had to get to my father. He will help me get threw to Maddy.

"Uncle Jason!" Adam yelled.

I didn't slow down or stop, I kept my fast pace. I heard them both running after me.

Avery reached me in no time, she ran beside me, "Uncle Jason is something wrong?"

"No. I must get to your grandfather James." I explained.

"What's wrong?" Adam ran up beside his sister.

I goners him, keeping my fast pace.

"What's going on Uncle Jay?!" Avery, my beautiful niece demanded.

"Come with me." I said then turned down to the doors of the kingdom.

********

Standing before my father and mother, explaining to them my plan, I felt hope. Hopeful I could help my daughter, save her. I could tell by my mothers expression she was worry, the same hope in her eyes I had, and pain.

My father was letting my words sink in, he wanted the same as I and everyone. For Maddison to come out of her state and be back with us completely, not a frozen shell.

Avery spoke with nothing but curiosity and happiness, "We have to try this."

"Son, you know this is dangerous. Even if your an Alpha now, you still have beta blood by birth." My mother said.

"I'm aware mother but I will protect my children. I will do anything for them even if it ends my life." I didn't hesitate to say.

My mother understood, as she would do the same for me and Elena, and all her grandchildren.

"You said mom an dad could easily do it." Avery directed to me, "I am their daughter, I'm the Angel of Life. I can do this with one time practice."

I shook my head, "It has to be me."

"Son," my father finally spoke, "She is right."

"I am her father!" I yelled in frustration, "Me! I will do this!"

"Calm your self brother." Elena walked in, startling us all.

My wolf was ready to force me to shift if I didn't take her advice. I inhaled deep breathes before being mostly calm.

"We will try this, but Avery you will not be the one to do it." Elena ordered, leaving no room to argue.

Bless my nieces heart, she wouldn't give up without a fight. It wasn't in her nature, she fought for everything she felt she had to do.

"Mom!" Avery pleaded, "I'm stronger, I'm the Angel of Life. As a newborn I brought Adam back! I have enough power to do uncle Jason's idea. I'm royal, I have more power in my blood then anyone of you. It wouldn't wear me down like it would, no offense, you. I would have enough strength and energy to it and more."

"I said no Avery!" Elena warned, "Your father will agree with me."

"Who will be dream walking?" My mother asked.

Me and Elena stared at one another.

"I will." Elena said breaking our state to look at our parents.

"No!" I barked out, "I am."

"Jason enough! Elena is strong enough to do it. She will have a much easier time to." My fathers voice boomed.

I stormed out of the room, to return to my daughter.

HOW ABOUT THAT UPDATE?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Share with you Wattpad friends!

Vote!!!!!!!!

COMMENTS AND VOTES GET YOU CHAPTER DEDICATIONS!!!!!