Unsure Feelings

Please read AN! Important!!!!

SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE FIRST TIME READING! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME READING THEN THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU

Special pic I made is on this chapter!!!

I'm considering doing a little novel that branches off, with book 1 Angel Of Life and This story Angel's Blade. It will be about Katrina. But if I do it will be after this book is finished. I've not decided if I'm going to or not. As of right now it's just an idea. If you think I should and would like for me too, comment on this chapter saying your thoughts AND how you like this chapter. Please answer question at end of chapter too! It's IMPORTANT to me!!

Dedicated to Happygirl356 (to get a dedication you have to comment and vote which u also have to follow me so I can tag u!)

SEXUALLY CONTENT!!!!!

Unedited

Chapter Twenty

Avery's POV

Awaiting Maddy's arrival is taking forever. My frustration was starting to show. I had left Adam an the boys in his room and waited in mine. Lucas trying many attempts to get me to play cards with him but failing every time.

"Avery I know what we can do!" Lucas grinned wickedly.

I frowned at him lifting my brows I spoke, "What?"

"When you were younger and I babysat you, you always got me to play with you." He answered.

I laughed, "I remember dressing you up as man Barbie. Funny how we've changed huh."

He chuckled, "Yeah."

"You used to babysit me now you've kissed between my legs." After realizing what I said I blushed majorly bright red.

I looked away from Lucas. Seeing out of the corner of my eye him grinning devilishly.

"You've grown into a sexy ass what can I say." His voice husky, licking his lips.

I cleared my throat ignoring my abdomen tighten. "What was your idea."

"The firsts thing you always wanted to do was a fashion show. So let's have one. It will get you from thinking to much." He nudged my arm. "Unless you want me to kiss between your thighs again."

I blushed crimson, "I don't know."

"I was only joking unless you actually want to." He smirked. "Fashion show it is."

"I dont know." I whispered again.

"It will be fun!" He insisted.

I thought about it, "Sure. Why not?"

Although my answer came out sounding more as a question.

"Great!" He grinned and stood, "Fists thing we need is music."

"You do that and I'll go find something to show." I giggled and raced off after handing him my pink iPod.

I went into my walk in closet looking through the rows of clothing. I found a grey button up silk blouse, black vest, and black skinny jeans. Stripping down and putting them on, I grabbed a black with a grey hat band fedora.

I went to my jewelry casing, clipping on a silver chain necklace. Silver bangles and stylish silver rings and star shape earrings. I pulled on sparkly silver Uggs and walked out. The song Boom Clap blaring on the speakers. I giggled strutting with my hand on my hip.