His Sirens Curse

SOME THINGS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE FIRSTS TIME READING IF THIS IS YOUR FIRSTS TIME READING THEN IGNORE THIS

Chapter Ten

Blades POV

Many years ago...

"Son!" Mom yelled.

"Yes mother?" I replied my throat scratchy.

"Your farther wants you to go down to
Whispering Waters lake and catch some fish for the market." My mothers smile went up to her hazel eyes.

"Okay." I smiled back.

"And son." Mother called before I exited the house. "Tonight will be your firsts drink. After you've changed to your full potential we will celebrate."

"Yes mother." My throat started to get more irritated.

I went to the shed and gathered the things I'll need for my trip. I loaded them up in my pick up truck and was on my way. I loosened the collar on my shirt and chugged a bottle of ice cold water. Sadly my hopes of the water helping didn't work. The back of my throat was itching horribly.

3 hours later...

I've caught two hundred pounds worth of fish. My throat was anxiously burning for relieve. I loaded up my equipment and the fish I managed to catch.

I heard a woman's voice sing, "Come to me handsome man. Come to me."

I looked around, seeing nothingness.
Listening closely again for any sign of the woman. Minutes had past and I didn't hear anything else. My gums were throbbing and my throats burning increased.

"You will breathe for my scent only and you'll see nothing but me. You will hear my calling song and listen to me sing." The woman's voice was getting closer.

"Where are you?" I called out.

"Come to my whispering water fellow sir." The woman faced me.

She laid in the water, her arms swaying beside her. Her hair was the color of seaweed, slicked back and going down to her navel.

"Who are you?" My voice a strained cracking noise.

"Come find out." She smiled.

Coming closer to this mystery woman her eyes came into view. They were the color of the lake water. A mix of foggy green and blue. Something resembling a strapless low cut shirt covered her breast, ending over her mid rib cage.

The pattern was like scales on a fish. The colors differed from purple, blue, a deep green, and black. Black seashells were tied together into a mask. The mask laid against around her eyes and the bridge of her nose. looking like a second layer of skin.

I stood in front of her and she began to hum. She wagged her finger for me to come closer. I swallowed to try an ease the discomfort in my neck. I strode to her, the water coming to my abs. I watched as she titled her head.

Her eyes roaming my sweaty shirt.
The burning was intensifying and I could barely withstand it. The woman reached out and touched my arm. She whispered a unfamiliar song into my ear. I was hypnotized by her voice until her neck was close to my mouth.
I could see the blood running in her veins.

My gums were tingling like needles poking them. I felt my fangs extend, stabbing into my bottom lip. The woman wasn't paying attention to my tensed body. Her neck was rubbing against my lips, begging me to drink. I swallowed, sweat dripping off my forehead.

The woman still sung softly into my ear. Then something took control of me. My arms wrapped around her. One of my hands pulled her hair back forcefully. The woman hissed at me while trying to push me away. But my arms tightened their hold on her.
"Let go of me you demon!" The woman yelled.