✾Coming Home Pt.2✾

(Y/n) had travelled mostly through the rest of the night, and by about sunrise, she had arrived in Ninjago city. This gave (Y/n) a few moments she thanks her father for keeping her awake for longer periods of time, and that she had slept pretty much the entire day before she had left.
"Ninjago city...now then, where are my dear friends?" (Y/n) asked, looking around. She had changed out of her Temple clothes and into normal clothes for a while, thinking it would be better (choose whichever one you want) than getting her training clothes and Temple clothes all soaked with sweat.

 She had changed out of her Temple clothes and into normal clothes for a while, thinking it would be better (choose whichever one you want) than getting her training clothes and Temple clothes all soaked with sweat

    Looking around the City, (Y/n) started asking the city people where the ninja were

    Looking around the City, (Y/n) started asking the city people where the ninja were. Some were saying they had seen Cole at the bank, protecting stuff within. Others were saying they had seen Jay delivering Pizza's, which kinda confused (Y/n). A few moms were saying Kai had been a human piñata, which just made (Y/n) wince at the pain he might be feeling. As for Zane, he was a chef, which (Y/n) thought that suited him quite well. But for their current location, (Y/n) had only learned they were all staying in some small very bad apartment, but there was no information where they currently were.
The girl was about to give up on her search before a flash of red caught her eye. Looking through the window, (Y/n) saw the ninja, along with Lloyd inside this small dogs. Looking at the sign, it read Grand Sensei Darreth Mojo Dojo with a poorly drawn pose. Opening the door, (Y/n) saw, who she was guessing, Darreth on the floor with Kai standing in front of them, the other four behind him.
"You may know animals, but we know Spinjitzu." Kai boasted.
"You can train in my dojo anytime." Darreth got off the floor, and faced the ninja. "By the way, is that girl with you?"
"Girl? What girl?" Jay asked, looking behind him, but (Y/n) wasn't there.
"Does he mean (Y/n)?" Kai asked, looking behind himself as well.
"But we took her and her father back to the Temple of Balance. She should be resting." Cole said, looking behind him to the door, but it was only open.
"That is what I thought." Zane also looked behind him.
Lloyd looked as well, wondering if (Y/n) really had showed up.
(Y/n) landed behind them quietly, and whacked all of them on the back of the head. "How do you plan on training Lloyd if you can easily be suck up on by a Temple Guardian."
"(Y/n)!" They yelled, and tackled the girl into a hug.
"But I thought we dropped you off at the Temple. Why are you back?" Cole asked, unsure of he really had dropped (Y/n) off at the village. He got off the girl first, so all their body weight wouldn't crush her.
"Cause I had sensed a change within the balance. My visions showed Sensei Wu being consumed by the Great Devourer, and the balance had shifted quite a bit, but it's not fully restored. I thought it would be best to come back once the Great Devourer was destroyed, and to tell you guys about the balance not fully in place anymore." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders.
    "Sensei Wu is back, don't worry. He survived when he was consumed." Zane got off the girl as well.
    "What did you see?" Kai asked, getting off her as well, with Jay following.
    "I think it would be best if I were to discuss this with Sensei Wu first. I feel he would have more answers." (Y/n) said, and got up with Lloyd still hugging her. "Lloyd, I feel like you will crush my stomach if you continue to hug me this tightly."
    Lloyd's face had flushed red. "O-oh, sorry."
    The four ninja looked at one another with knowing glances. Oh yes, it was too obvious to them, but not to (Y/n).

    "You must be light on your feet." Jay said, avoiding Lloyd as both were training on some of the different heighten wood poles to help them with their balance. He went for a kick, and Lloyd avoided with perfect balance.
    "When you strike with your fists, concentrate." Cole said, putting a few planks of wood down. "You may be small, but you're strong."
    Lloyd put his hands together in a somewhat praying pose, concentrating. Jumping up high, he strikes the wood, splitting the planks, the wood, and the floor in half.
    (Y/n) was sitting with Sensei Wu, talking.
    "I fear there is a greater darkness that is on its way." (Y/n) sipped her tea, looking at the ninja. Jay was leaning against one of the poles, Cole grabbed onto a punching bag, Zane was on his back, and Kai was against a desk with some candles lit, and a picture of Darreth.
    "You said you saw a goop that looked like the night sky, and a small amounts of gold, correct?" Sensei Wu asked. "I can only think of Lloyd's destiny to defeat his father, but I do not know about any gold. There may be more to the prophecy than I have been told."
    "Then I do not know how much more I can tell you." (Y/n) said, letting out a small sigh. "I hope my visions shall not become as bad as they seemed."
    "You are worried for everyone?" Sensei Wu asked. "You have changed quite a bit since you were younger. Cooped up in your room with books and keeping the balance, you seemed to only care about the balance, but now, you care for the people that effect that balance."
    (Y/n) just smiled a little. "I guess I have changed since I was a child."
    "I have to admit, not bad for a kid." Darreth came into the room, pushing aside his bead curtains. "But instead of 10 how about 50? Stack 'em, boys."
    "I feel like I shall be quite entertained." (Y/n) giggled.
    "And perhaps if I, Grand Sensei Darreth, can break through them all, you will allow me to join your team and become the Brown Ninja!"
    "Pft!" (Y/n) covered her mouth, laughing.
    "Heh. The Brown Ninja? You gotta be joking." Jay took it as a joke.
    "Sorry, pal. Clubs already full." Cole said, not wanting Darreth on the team.
    "But what about the girl?" Darreth asked, pointing towards (Y/n). "She snuck up on you guys easily."
    "Oh, I'm not a ninja." (Y/n) waved her hand from side to side, brushing off that statement. "I am the Master of Balance. I keep the balance of the universe in check, along with able to tip it in any direction I want, but I do do a little bit of training the ninja do."
    "Ok ok. Then maybe this demonstration of my superhuman strength may persuade you. Jeffy, Phil, are we ready?" Darreth refereed to the two students who brought the boards in.
    "Yes, Grande Sensei Darreth!" They bowed.
    "Observe." He got in a strange position. "I call upon the greatest animal to give me strength, the Dragon. Hee-yah!" He hit the boards with his right hand, and there was a cracking sound, but that wasn't the boards cracking. Darreth screamed in pain.
    This event only caused the ninja to laugh, along with (Y/n) letting out a small laugh at Darreth's misfortune.

    Training was over, and the ninja were going to be going out for a while while Sensei Wu and (Y/n) had talked a little more.
    "Sensei, do you think you can tell me more about the Golden Ninja?" (Y/n) asked, sipping some more tea.
    "I do not know too much about the Golden Ninja. I can only tell you, when the first Spinjitzu master was still alive, he had split Ninjago into two, leaving a Dark Island. If my guess is correct, the dark substance that you had seen was pure darkness. As for the gold, I am unsure." Sensei Wu sighed. "My suggestion, would be going to the museum. I am sure there are answers there you could find."
    "Thank you, Sensei. I do hope I will be able to find some more information." (Y/n) gave a small bow, before leaving the strange little Dojo to go to the museum.
To say it was quiet, would be an under statement. It kinda reminded (Y/n) of the Temple, quiet, big, and many many rooms. Looking at the map, (Y/n) was looking for any rooms about Ninjago's history of the first Spinjitzu Master, or anything that could help her learn about the gold and black she had seen.
Going into one of the exhibits, (Y/n) found four scrolls, all with different paintings on them. Curious, (Y/n) went around this large hole blocked off by velvet rope.
"Are you interested to learn about the First Spinjitzu Master?" A female voice caught (Y/n)'s attention. Turning around, (Y/n) saw a women. She had grey hair and glasses, and was wearing clothes you'd find in one of those jungle movies.
"Not exactly. I had a vision, it showed a night sky like goop, and a small amounts of gold. I was wondering what that could possibly mean." (Y/n) said, continuing to look at the women.
"That sounds like the prophecy of the Green Ninja defeating the Overloard." The women walked around the hole, and stood next to (Y/n). "Are you curious about the prophecy?"
"A little." (Y/n) mumbled, and looked back at the paintings.
"My name is Misako, what is your name?" Misako asked, smiling at (Y/n).
"(Y/n) (L/n). Last Temple Guardian at the Temple of Balance." (Y/n) turned back to Misako. "And you are?"
"Misako." She smiled. "It is nice to meet you."