✾Akward Moments ✾

The next morning, (Y/n) woke up form her slumber, groaning in pain. She forgot she had to frequently stretch out the muscles in her ankle, so they wouldn't tighten around the bones. She was so caught up with spending time with her family, that she had forgotten.
"Morning (Y/n)." Lloyd opened the door, not even a knock.
"Good morning to you too Lloyd." (Y/n) sat up, and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Luckily she was wearing some sports shorts and an under shirt. "Please knock on my door before entering my room. I could have been changing."
Lloyd's face had flushed red. "Anyways, breakfast is ready for you. Zane made some fresh pancakes, bacon, and some eggs. Ok bye!" And he left as fast as he came.
(Y/n) let out a small giggle, and decided she should get changed into her Temple clothes. It was best if she were to wear this, and leave her normal clothes for when she would have to go to town for something that wasn't a mission.

    (Y/n) put on the last bracelet, and styled her hair behind her head so the hair sticks (I forgot what they were called) would keep it secured

(Y/n) put on the last bracelet, and styled her hair behind her head so the hair sticks (I forgot what they were called) would keep it secured. Leaving her room, the Temple Guardian had decided to go eat the breakfast Lloyd had mentioned earlier. She grabbed her staff that stood next to her door, and made her way down the hall.
    Walking pas the nina's room, (Y/n) heard them all yelling at one another, and Sensei Wu just so happened to be walking to their room as well.
    "Good morning Sensei." (Y/n) bowed in greeting. "Another lesson planned for the ninja I see."
    "Of course." Sensei Wu smiled, and entered their room, with (Y/n) not far behind.
    (Y/n) indeed saw the four ninja all yelling at one another. Kai was yelling about a high score, Cole was talking about food, Jay was talking about a robot, and Zane was talking about his now pink gi not striking fear.
    Wu shook his head, and opened the sliding door, where Lloyd was waiting.
    Lloyd just laughed at the ninjas all yelling at one another.
    They all looked at him, and noticed the supplies behind him. They gasped. "You did this?!"
    "Boys, I get first dibs on him!" Cole started walking towards Lloyd.
    "No, dibs." Sensei Wu said strictly. "I put him up to this for todays lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive powers of rumors, and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?"
    "Uh, no offense Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion. Today's lesson is lame." Cole said, not really ashamed of what he was saying.
    "Yeah. Why can't you teach us how to paralyze your enemy with one finger, or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?" Jay asked, frustrated.
    "Because all lessons are not about fighting!" Sensei Wu yelled. "And I...misplaced my lesson book."
    Kai looked over to Lloyd, and saw the lesson book in his back pocket. He walked over, and took it back. "You mean this, lesson book?"
    "It was the perfect plan until you had to shop up and mess everything up-" Lloyd was cut off by Cole sliding the door back into place.
    "(Y/n), how come you weren't one of the ones in this lesson too?" Zane asked, now looking at the girl, who had decided to just stay quit throughout this whole thing.
    "Was I supposed to?" (Y/n) asked, looking over at Sensei Wu. "Was he supposed to have me involved in the lesson as well?"
    "No, I thought it would be best if you were to get a little bit of time to rest because of your ankle. Besides, I know you would not fall for something as simple as that." Wu said, a small smile on his face.
    "If you're done stumbling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!" Nya announced.
    "It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you, and have a girl who can barley walk on her own anymore, but having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a NINJA, headquarters!" Kai complained.
    "You do know I can hear you...over and out!" Nya said on the speakers once again.
    (Y/n) used her staff, and hit Kai on the top of the bead, before she swept his feet out from under him, her bad ankle as the main axis (I'm not sure if I'm using that word correctly). "This, GIRL, has a name, you know. Besides, I could beat your butt in a fight any time, anywhere, bad ankle or no bad ankle."
    The ninja just laughed a little at Kai's humiliation from his sister and (Y/n).