- Chapter 10 -

6:00 am
Narrator's P.O.V
Today was Saturday which means no school, which means...
Yn's coming over!

Jungkook quickly got up and started to clean his already clean room, after all, tidiness is important. After he had fixed his bed, and organized everything on his desk, he quickly got ready and dressed for Yn's visit.

After a while of sitting on his bed, he checked the clock which read '8:45 am', it had already been a few hours.. what were his brothers doing? No one came in to check up on him like they usually do. That's strange.
Suddenly he heard his door open and he lifts his head excitedly when he saw Jin and Hobi walk in. "Good morning Kookie!!" Hoseok shouted and Jin laughed as he also greeted him a good morning. As they both sat down on the edge of his bed,
Jungkook giggled as he expected good news about Yn coming over.. but instead he was hit with;

"Jungkook.. Yn called us earlier..and she's busy this weekend, so she's not coming over today or tomorrow. I'm sorry bunny."

Jin said softly with Hoseok adding "But don't worry about it! You'll see each other again on Monday!"

Jungkook frowned at this news then silently watched as they left the room. He reaaaallllllllllllllly wanted her to come over today, today was the day where they were going to a mini date in his room, (which was basically just watching a movie together and eating snacks), then he planned on going to the park with her. He sighed but then slowly grabbed his phone and decided to call her, Yn's sure to answer if he calls her right?

- Meanwhile with Yn -

8:57 am
I groaned as I showed up late for work because my alarm clock was turned off and I'm certain I know who did it. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to tables and gave guests their food.

Yup, I'm a waitress at a small restaurant, the manager was nice enough to hire me but the coworkers are a whole other story. My father doesn't have a job so he relays on me for money, I sighed as I know that I'm probably going to get my ass beat once I get home because "I was not home on time."

But the truth is, I never even wanted to come in today, today was suppose to be my day off but since my father says we're behind on bills, I need to work to support him even though I know he's going to steal some money from me to buy alcohol. After about 1 hour of me serving and taking orders, I was on my break.
I walked back into the break room and opened my locker to get my phone, after opening it I saw that I had 1 missed call: 'Jungkook♡'.
I smiled sadly as I knew how excited he was about me coming over. "I hope he's not too upset." I mumbled as I quickly call him back, but as expected, I got no answer. Oh no, he's definitely upset.. how can I make it up to him?

After my break ended, I had decided to take Jungkook out afterschool, maybe to either a cafe or a diner, I know he'll like it. I smiled at my idea and the thought that I'll see him again on Monday as I got back to working.
.
.
.
.
Sorry today's chapter is so short, I promise the next one will be longer!💖