- Chapter 63 -

Narrator's P.O.V
Seokjin immediately stood up as he asked worriedly;

"What about? Did something happen to him?"

The girl quickly shook her head as she looked at Seokjin and and said;

"N-No, he is fine but.. well.. I have History, Math and English with him and.. there's this girl in the class who's always trying to talk to him-"

"Which girl? What's her name?!"

Seokjin asked worriedly fearing that it was Se-mi but the girl calm him down as she said;

"Her name is Chloe and she's a new student that just got to the school a few weeks ago. And.. well.. I know that Jungkook is dating Yn-"

"They WERE dating. She doesn't remember him."

Yoongi quickly said correcting her and the girl nodded;

"Y-Yeah... but um.. Chloe has been bothering him but I'm not sure if you guys know about it. And before you guys ask, I recognized you two pretty quickly since you two always wait outside the back gate for your other friends-"

"BROTHERS."

Yoongi said sternly as he corrected her once again and the girl nodded as she quietly said,

"Right.. your brothers.. sorry."

After that, no one said anything as the boys were processing what the girl had jus told them. Why didn't Jungkook tell them about any of this?

Feeling awkward, the girl quickly bowed and said softly;

"Well.. I gotta get going now.. but it was nice to meet you both. And when you gave a chance, you should talk to Jungkook about what's been going on."

Seokjin nodded as he looked at the girl and said;

"We will and thank you for tell us... um.."

Seokjin awkwardly paused as he realized that the girl never said her name.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry! I'm Hailey, Pak Hailey!"

She said softly as she held her hand out to the two, Yoongi shook her hand and mumbled;

"Min Yoongi."

Hailey nodded and then she shook Seokjin's hand as he smiled and said;

"Kim Seokjin."

Hailey nodded as she bowed to the two brothers,

"It was a pleasure to meet you both Seokjin and Yoongi."

The two nodded as they bowed back and watched Hailey walk away to the entrance of the cemetery and towards her car.

As the two boys respectably said their goodbyes to their loved ones, they both talked about what had just happened as they walked towards the entrance too and towards their own car.