- Chapter 47 -

Narrator's P.O.V
After waiting for hours, the doctor finally came back and told us that we could see Jungkook as it seems that Yn left to the cafeteria with a friend.

"Finally!" Taehyung said impatiently and Jimin scoffed as he and others walking right past the doctor and towards Jungkook's room.

But as soon as they entered the room and made eye contact with Jungkook, there was a heavy tension in the room, which made all of the boys nervous.

It was now or never, the boys could either say how they truly feel and be vulnerable with each other NOW...

OR they could talk to Jungkook now, fight with him and amongst each other and NEVER talk about this situation ever again.

Namjoon knew he owed Jungkook an apology so being the bigger man, he sighed and spoke up;

"Hey Jungkook.. can we talk?"

--------------------------------------------

- In the cafeteria with Se-mi and Yn  -

Narrator's P.O.V
"So what did you want to talk about? Is everything okay?.." Yn asked worriedly as Se-mi looked like she was about to cry and after she calmed down, Se-mi said quietly;

"N-No.. everything is not okay.. I've been a horrible friend to you and I'm sorry... I really am!"

Yn frowned sadly and immediately went to Se-mi's side and hugged her as she said softly;

"B-But Mimi, I don't understand.. w-why are you sorry? You've done nothing wrong and you're an amazing friend... and I know that I don't remember you now but I appreciate our friendship, I really do!"

Se-mi hugged Yn back but as she was "crying", Se-mi secretly smiled at the thought of Yn being incredibly gullible.

After they pulled away from their hug, Se-mi wiped some tears off of her face as she started hiccuping while talking;

"B-But I'm really not *hiccup* a good friend too y-you.. the truth is I.. *hiccup* I-I've been hiding a s..secret from you and I-I feel terrible about it.."

Yn shook her head and pulled Se-mi into another hug as she attempted to calm her down so she could talk properly;

"H-Hey.. whatever it is, I promise I won't get mad at you, okay? We're friends and I can understand if you don't want to talk right.. just take your time and breathe, okay? It's okay, I'm here for you and you can talk when you're ready, okay? Please calm down Mimi... I don't like seeing you sad.."

Yn said reassuringly as she started rocking Se-mi back and forth, hoping that it would help calm her down.

-------------------------------------------

- With the boys and Jungkook in his hospital room -

Narrator's P.O.V
"W-What do you guyss... want tto.. talk aabout?.." Jungkook asked nervously and Namjoon nodded as he got to the point and asked;

"You ran away from the house because you heard your Hyungs fighting, right?"

Jungkook nodded and Namjoon knew he started to feel uncomfortable but this is something they need to talk about.

After a minute or so of very uncomfortable silence, the boys and Namjoon looked at Jungkook as he sighed and whispered;