- Chapter 72 -

Narrator's P.O.V
As the boys were banging on Jungkook's door, begging for him to open it, Namjoon turned to Seokjin and said;

"Hyung, take Yn home. Now!"

Seokjin nods and immediately runs downstairs and tells Yn who reluctantly goes with him and the two leave the house.

- Meanwhile in Jungkook's room -

Jungkook had put the dresser in the front of the door like last time and he was destroying his room in a fit of rage! He had turned over his table, ruined his bed, broke his mirror and completely destroyed everything in his closet but he wasn't done yet.

He had started hitting himself again and again with much more force, cursing at himself and blaming himself for everything's that's happening to him but when that didn't help, he went around his room and started to punch his bedroom walls in a frenzy.

He had left large holes in his walls, and his hands were a bloody mess but he didn't know whether it was because of all the adrenaline or because of his rage... but he couldn't feel a thing.

Finally, he was crouched down onto the floor and he was scratching himself all over his face and arms and banging his head against the floor boards while screaming;

"F-FREAK! FREAK! FREAK! FREAK! FREAK! FREAK! FREAK! FREAK!"

- With the boys outside Jungkook's bedroom -

By this time Seokjin came back and the boys had tried to open the door with axe like the last time, and they were again stopped by the dresser so Namjoon looked over at Yoongi who nodded and ran outside and went around the house towards Jungkook's window. He had quickly yet carefully climbed the tree and tried to open Jungkook's window....

But it was locked tight and he couldn't see anything because of the dark thick curtain Jungkook used to cover his window.

Looking around, Yoongi saw that Jungkook's window also had bars...

He cursed as he told Seokjin and Namjoon that bars weren't necessary!

Climbing down the tree, Yoongi quickly got down and ran back inside the house, and as he ran back inside the house, the saw the neighbors lights were on..

Oh no..

Yoongi quickly runs inside, goes upstairs and tells the others;

"Guys, we need to get serious now before one our neighbors calls the cops on us!"

Namjoon suddenly froze at Yoongi's words and then bites his lip nervously, he didn't know what to do!

"Namjoon! What do we do now?!"

Hoseok asks in a panic and the others nods as they also left lost.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking!"

Namjoon said frantically as he started pacing, then he gets an idea,

"Everyone, I got it! We'll break this door down! Get behind me!"

Nodding, the boys get behind Namjoon and they all charge at the door and after a while.. they move the dresser.. a whole inch forward.

The sudden noise wasn't helping Jungkook though, In fact all that ruckus was worsening his breakdown as he had only started screaming louder.

"Now what do we do?!"

Jimin asks worriedly and Namjoon quickly says;

"I-If we can't break the door down then the window is our next best option! Everyone lets go outside!"

Quickly the boys immediately get a few things they need then they run outside and start climbing the tree in front of Jungkook's window, and once some of them were on one branch and the others were nearby, Namjoon carefully yet quickly tied a steel wire around the barred window and after making sure it was secured, Namjoon turned around and said;

"Everyone pass this around quick!"

And after everyone had their share of the long wire, Namjoon shouted;

"A-Alright.. 1.. 2.. 3.. pull!"

The boys pulled with all of their strength and after a while, they started to hear loud cracking sounds which made them pull even harder until finally the bars finally came off and the window now just a gaping hole in the side of the house.

After throwing down the wire and the bars, the boys immediately went inside that window like their lives depended on it and there.. they saw everything.

Jungkook's room had been completely destroyed... and there was Jungkook hunched over the floor with deep scratches all over his face and arms..

Namjoon carefully took a step forward but Yoongi stopped him midway and instead he went down onto the floor and started crawling towards his baby brother.

He hesitantly put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder and just as he was about to say something, Jungkook quickly tackled him and started scratching his face.

This immediately made the boys move in alarm as all of them had started grabbing a screaming Jungkook as they tried to get him off of Yoongi.

And as they went trying to get him off of his brother, Seokjin saw something from the corner of his eye,

Jungkook's medication.

The bottles were all empty.

But before he could think twice about it, he and the boys all heard loud sirens outside the house. Fuck.

Soon police officers were heard running around inside the house and once they reached Jungkook's bedroom,  they had started banging on the door and Seokjin got Taehyung and Namjoon and all 3 of them moved the dresser while the others were still trying to get Jungkook off of Yoongi.

And that's when the police barge in and.. saw everything.

They already had their guns in their hands and a few of then had tasers, one of the officers commanded the boys to step away from Jungkook and even thought they desperately didn't want too, they knew they had too.

Jungkook was still screaming and he wasn't paying attention when the officers were telling him to stop.. and in all honestly, he was so out of his mind that he didn't even hear them come in.

It was only until a few of the officers started to grab him did he really react, Jungkook immediately exploded and started to squirm and kick as he was crying and screaming even more now.

The boys could only watch in agony as their little brother was pinned down to the floor by the officers and handcuffed.