- Chapter 43 -

Narrator's P.O.V
When Jungkook stepped inside the room and closed the door behind him, Yn spoke up;

"Um.. I'm sorry.. I-I know this is probably... going to to make things.. a bit  awkward but.. um.. can you help me... get onto the bed?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded as he quickly placed the wrapped lunch container on the counter and was at Yn's side in seconds.

"I'm going to pick you up, okay Ynie?"

He asked that not because he was letting her to know what he was going to do next, but because he was asking for her permission to do so.

And thankfully Yn smiled shyly at him as she nodded, which he took as a 'yes'.

"Okay, just put your arms around my neck and I'll do the rest, okay?" Jungkook instructed her and Yn nodded as she slowly turned towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, and just as Jungkook bent down slightly to pick her up...

Yn gently placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him.

With his arms around her waist, Jungkook pulled her in closer as he slowly kissed her back, and although their kiss only lasted a few seconds, Jungkook felt as though it was an eternity.

As Yn slowly pulled back, she opened her eyes and saw Jungkook smiling down at her as he bent down again and picked her up bridal style, afterwards Jungkook kissed her forehead and cheek gently, causing Yn to hide her face in the crook of his neck as she was extremely shy by his sudden actions,

This in turn made Jungkook laugh as held her close to him for a moment before standing by the bed and carefully setting Yn down on it.

"T-Thank you." she said shyly as Jungkook kissed her cheek and smiled as she started blushing and to distract herself, she grabbed his hand and squeezed it, this made the two blush.

After sitting in comfortable silence for a while, Jungkook smiled and asked;

"So do you want to eat your lunch now?"

But to his surprise, Yn said;

"O-Oh..I'm sorry... but I already...had lunch. Nurse Ellie.. she gave me a tray to eat.. from the cafeteria."

Jungkook frowned but soon his gaze turned from Yn to the plastic container wrapped in a heart cloth on the counter.. if she already had lunch.. then what in the world did the nurses give him?

Jungkook nodded and got up from his seat to check the container;

"Oh.. I didn't realize you brought lunch, um.. if you want we can eat it-" Yn said but Jungkook cut her off as he says;

"It's not lunch.. it's 2 pieces of chocolate cake-"

"Awww, you brought dessert?? You're seriously the best! You don't know how bland hospital food tastes ugh!" Yn says groaning and this makes Jungkook laugh at her cute reaction to cake as he bring the container to the bed where she is.

After he sits down, he is about to take out a peice and give it to her but instead, he smiles and asks;

"Can I feed you Ynie?"

Yn thinks for a moment and nods and she says;

"Only if I get to feed you too."

Jungkook laughs at her cute answer and nods in agreement as he hands her a peice of cake on a plate and a fork.