- Chapter 70 -

- At the Park -

9:53 am
Narrator's P.O.V
Panting with a racing heart, Jungkook finally makes it to the park where he and Yn agreed to meet, and as he's looking around for her, he spots her... but she's not alone.

She's talking to Jackson!

Jungkook glared at Jackson as he stood in front of Yn who was sitting on the bench, and as they talking, Jackson finally leaves and Jungkook waits a while before running towards Yn.

Hearing loud stomping footsteps behind her, Yn quickly gets up and turns around and smiles when she sees that Jungkook did show up for their meeting.

"Hey, what took you so long?"

Jungkook didn't answer, well it's more like he couldn't answer because.. the boy was lovestruck, he thought that Yn looked beautiful.

As he continued to stare at her, Yn cleared her throat and waved her hand in front of her face which made Jungkook blink and come back to reality.

"Heyy... are you okay?"

She asked and Jungkook nodded a couple times but he continued to look at Yn silently, feeling insecure, she shyly asked;

"Do I.. look okay?"

Jungkook smiled at her and nodded as he said;

"Y-You're beautifull."

His sudden complaint made Yn blush and look away from him and Jungkook smiled and then asked;

"W-Why were yyou.. talking to J-Jackson?"

Yn's P.O.V
I blink a couple of times as I looked at him.. I was speechless.

Was he watching me this whole time?

"It's nothing, he just stopped by and gave me a small box an-"

"A-A box? Didd.. youu open itt? What'ss insidde?"

"Oh, well I didn't open it so I'm not sure-"

"P-Please sshow me.. pleasse."

"Sure, he told me to give it to you anyways-"

"W-Wait.. he.. t-talked to youu... about mme?"

"Yeah, it was kinda awkward with my whole memory loss.. but.. he told me that we shared the same class and then he said that he knew you.."

I trailed off as I noticed Jungkook's expression changed, he seemed a lot more serious but he also seems nervous as he started to fidget with his hands..

"Jungkook.. why don't we go to your house and we talk there.."

I say as I put the box away in my bag and he only nodded but when I got up, he stayed put and started fidgeting more.

As I sit back down next to him, I think of ways to calm him down and...

I have none.

Well.. I do have one.. but I don't know if Jungkook would be comfortable with it. It's worth a shot.