- Chapter 68 -

Hey guys.. sooooo... this chapter is mainly going to be in YN'S P.O.V, okay? Okay. :)

Now on to the Chapter 🤺

--------------------------------------------

Yn's P.O.V
As I entered the empty home that I once shared with my father, I closed the front door and placed my bag down on the couch as I then started to clean the house for my Aunt's arrival.

After my father got arrested, the police questioned me on having other family members and after a while my aunt came from her small town to live with me in our old home, my aunt doesn't have any children so she agreed to take care of me from now on.
Thankfully she was a lot nicer then my father, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't strict with me.

It's not too bad, she just hates seeing a messy house which is why I'm cleaning now.

After about 2 hours of cleaning, I still had a while of waiting until my Aunt actually arrives, so I took this time to sit in my room and ready Jungkook's diary.

As I sit on my bed and take out the diary from my backpack, I start to think about Jungkook and what we are or were, I should say, I'm still confused on a lot of things but hopefully reading his diary will give me some answers.

As I slowly start to open it, like 3 photos fall out but then again, the whole diary seems pretty bulky...
Hm.. weird...

This makes me curious as I carefully close the diary and hold it up then I lightly give it a shake, making a lot more photos come out at once!

There must have been at least 3 photos per page!

After I shook the diary, I gently place it down in front of me as I see that one of the photos had a taped piece of paper on the back so I picked it up and saw that it was picture of Jungkook and I,

In the photo, we were holding hands and it looked like we were at a.. restaurant?

The longer I look at it, the more I realized that this photo was taken from a distance... was someone watching us?

Hm..

As I examine the photo, I remembered the peice of paper tapes on the back so I turn the photo over and gently removed the tape and open the paper, which read;

Ynie..

I never thought that I would lose you this way but in a way, I'm happy that I did because it gave me time to reflect on many things, and I know our relationship isn't perfect but I know my love for you is. and with time.. and with your permission.. I hope that we can start our love a new, or if you want, we can just stay friends.. I'll be fine with both because.. as long as you're happy then I'm happy too.

To help you on regaining your memories, I've put some of our photos inside my diary to help you out since I won't be there by your side to help you, and if you happen to regain your memories, I'll respect your decision on where we stand.

                   - Jungkook ♡

I gently placed the paper down, I let it a shaky breath a tears well upon my eyes,

I don't know what to do..

After I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand, I immediately turn over every single photo that Jungkook stuffed into his dairy,

Some were close ups, others were from a distance and more were taken of us, maybe his brother took those photos.

As I take my time and look through every photo one by one, I feel my head start to hurt, it felt like a huge migraine just coming out of no where,

"Agh.. what is this?" I asked to myself as I held my head in my hands and as I did so, I felt that a lot of different memories came at me all at once, you may think I'm crazy but I mean it, I felt the world spinning as I my headache grew worse and worse.

I quickly closed my eyes and leaned back in my bed as I tried to calm myself down and as I did so, I heard Jungkook's voice echoing inside my head..

"I need one.. more pencil.."

"What book.. are you looking.. for?"

"I love you Yn, will you go out with me please?"

"I like it here with you."

Taking a few deep breaths, I felt my migraine slowly go away and after a few minutes of trying to control my breathing, I slowly sat up and look down at all the photos on my bed but before I could properly think about what the hell just happened, I heard the doorbell ring and cursed.

I completely forgot about my Aunt's arrival.

I immediately start to pick up the photos and diary and stuff them all in my backpack as I quickly clean my bed and run downstairs to meet my Aunt.

After I opened the door, I made small talk with my Aunt and afterwards, we went to our own rooms and as I couldn't get to sleep.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't and after tossing and turning for an hour, I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and for some reason, I went my contacts and there I saw Jungkook's number..

Should I call him?

Hm... no, he's probably sleeping... but before I could give it another thought, I started calling him without thinking.

- 10:47 pm -

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook stirred in his sleep to the sound of his phone ringing, although in the state that he was in, he thought it was an alarm that he had probably set and so when it turned off, he sighed in relief but then he groaned once he heard his phone ringing again.

Sitting up, Jungkook grabbed his phone to see who was calling and once he saw that it was Yn, he immediately picked up and said;

"Y-Yn?! Arre.. you ookay-"

He was cut off when he heard soft giggling coming from the other line and that made him sigh in relief,

"Of course I'm okay Jungkook.. I just..."

Yn paused and Jungkook got worried again as he carefully asked;

"W-What's.. wrongg?"

Taking a deep breath, Yn hesitantly said;

"I need to tell you something.."