- Chapter 19 -

- 1 month later -
Narrator's P.O.V
Things seemed to be going very well for the most part, at school Jackson and his friends left Jungkook and Yn alone and the couple went on more dates in peace without fear of running into them. The couple also had more sleepovers and gradually Yn became more and more like family to the boys, the more time she spend with them everyday.

Things seemed to be going so well... that was until one day..

Jungkook found something unusual in his locker.

--------------------------------------------

Jungkook and Yn walked into school together hand in hand as the boys walked a bit further behind them talking about exams and joining any afterschool clubs.

As the couple were walking, Jungkook suddenly stopped walking which caused Yn to stop walking and turn around, "What's wrong Kookie?"

Jungkook didn't answer as he went through his entire morning routine.... and realized he didn't have his history book or notes on him.
He started whining while slowly rocking back and forth, "Jungkook-ah, it's okay. Shh.. M-Maybe you just forgot your things in your locker." Yn suggested as Jungkook started to calm down.

But Jungkook never forgot anything, he has a very good memory.

"B-But.. I never forgot-"

"Baby please.. just check once and then come into class when your done." Yn said as the morning bell began to ring. Jungkook nodded and gently kissed her cheek then walking away to his locker which was diagonally across from the classroom and opened it.

But he never could've expected what happened next.

A pink piece of paper fell out.

He slowly picked it up and noticed that it was folded into fours... could this be from Yn?

She did suggest that he go to his locker and she has been putting notes into his locker these past few months.

Smiling and giggling like a child, Jungkook decided to open it, expecting it to say 'I love you' or 'Wanna hang out after school?' Then he would say yes and kiss her.

But his face quickly fell when the note read;

'Jeon Jungkook,

I've loved you for a long time now. Will you please go on a date with me?'

He glared at the note in his hands, this wasn't from Yn.
She uses white paper not pink, she has way better handwriting then this person does, and she always signs hers, this person didn't leave any signature.

After he grabbed his notes and book, he thought for a moment on what to do with this note.. before shoving the note in his jacket pocket, he decided that he wasn't going to show Yn and just throw it away later.

But as he was walking away from his locker and towards class, he immediately stopped as he remembered something important;

"I love you because you're honest with me about everything."

He bit his lip nervously as started fidgeting, if he throws the note away and never tells Yn then he technically would be lying because he never showed her nor told her about it.. but if he does tells her or shows her the mysterious note...

SHE'LL BREAK UP WITH HIM!

He nervously gulped as he slowly started walking to class as the bell rang.. he made his way inside and walked towards the back where Yn was waiting for him, waving at him while cutely giggling.

And the more he looked at her, the more his nervousness went away.

He smiled and felt certain that could tell her and show her the note but just to be sure....

the second he stood next to her, he gently grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her causing Yn to blush as he usually never kissed her on the lips during class but she slowly kissed back.

After their kiss, Jungkook gently pulled back....

and started bowing.

"YnbabyimreallysorryIfoundthisnoteinmylockerandIdontknowwhoitsfromandtheyhavereallybadhandwritinganywaysPLEASEPLEASEPPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEDONTBREAKUPWITHME!" He said very quickly while bowing causing other students in class to start laughing but he could care less about what they did.

Yn gave him a confused look as she slowly grabbed his hands in hers and kissed them both. She didn't know what he was saying but she knew that she needed to help him calm down.

So she held his hands in hers and started signing on his palm letter by letter;

'P-l-e-a-s-e  c-a-l-m  d-o-w-n'

Now it was Jungkook turn to give Yn confused look.. she wasn't mad at him? She's not yelling? Did she even hear what he said?

He slowly took a deep breathe and sat down next to her and signed,

"Wait.. you're not mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you? I just got kissed by the hottest guy in school."

Then she winked at him flirtatiously which caused Jungkook to start turn a bright red as he giggled,

"Wait.. be serious.. did you even hear me?"

"No, I didn't. You were talking so fast that I could only make out a few words.. So what did you find?"

"I.. I found a note in my locker and I have no idea who it's from and at first I thought it was from you telling me that you loved me but no.. it's from someone that said that they love me and they want to go out with me but I promise I'll throw it away right now, they have really bad handwriting anyways um.. but yeah I'm going to throw it away-"

"Let me see it."

Jungkook nodded and took out the small pink piece of paper and handed it to Yn while signing with his other hand;

"I promise, I will get rid of-"

He stopped signing when Yn started laughing.

"All of this for a love letter Kookie?" She asks as she shakes her head and starts ripping the note into pieces, "Seriously, you should've just throw this away before you came into class. This is just a stupid piece of paper."

He smiled and let out a sigh of relief as he said, "T-Thank goodness, I thoughtt y-you were.. bbreaking up with me-"

"Jungkookie, I would never break up with you just because of a stupid piece of paper..." Yn paused before smirking as she continued,

"Although.. if someone were to try and take you away from me... that's a whole other story."

Jungkook gulped, he found Yn slightly scary when she was mad but he knew that she was just overprotective of him, just like how he is with her.

He nodded happily and laughed as she kissed his forehead and held his hand gently, "It's you and me against the world, right?"

"R-Right." He said softly as Yn kissed his cheek.

Although this was a happy moment for the couple...

It didn't last long..

Just as the two were getting closer than ever..

Someone was going to tear them apart.