Chapter Thirteen: Christmas Day

Dear readers I am so so sorry I know I told you I was putting this on hold but I didnt expect it to be four months I hope you do enjoy this update I really enjoied writing it. :D By the way can I just say that I love Kseina Solo I think she is just so gorgeous and the picture says it all :D

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning in Alexia arms and I have no clue how she got or even when she got into Shay's room. Also how did she end up in bed with me and Shay on the twin size bad what the hell happened last night? I hear a loud knock on the door and I slowly crawled out of Alexia's arms and made my way slowly over to the door. Alexia let out a loud grown and sat up throwing a pillow at Shay to wake her up I looked at the clock who the fuck would want us out of bed at eight in the morning. I open the door to see Nicole standing there. "We expect all of you dressed and downstairs in 8 minutes." Nicole says as she turns and heads down the steps. I just turn and shut the door Alexia was heading to the door she kisses my forehead "Merry Christmas Ella." She says as she leaves the room. I saw Shay still half asleep so I went over to her and started hitting her with a pillow.

I felt her grab the pillow and pull me into her and kiss me. "I'm up god give me a minute I was up till 5." Shay says sitting slowly she looked really tired I felt bad for her. "Wait why we're you up till 5?" I asked as I grabbed a change of clothes and got changed. She got up off the bed and stretched "Because I was helping my aunt wrap presents for you." Shay says as she leaves the room and heads to the steps. I just thought she was joking why would people who don't even know me would buy me presents. I follow her into the kitchen and sit next to Alexia. I grabbed a fork and started to eat my breakfast along with the rest of them. "So Shay how did you sleep after stay out late last night?" Benji says before adding "I know Maura didn't want to get out of the bed after going to bed at 4." Shay just smiled at Maura and Benji and took a sip of her coffee. "Well I got attacked by pillows this morning because I was still sleeping after mom came to get us in my room." Shay says before adding "Thanks again Maura I think Ella will be shocked." Maura smiles at Shay and me.

"Well Shay you must really love Ella to go get her gifts for Christmas." Nicole says eyeing Shay and then looking at me with a smirk. "I think what Shay did was nice." Alexia says "I mean I would have went with but my girlfriend was so upset last night about her family." Alexia then says kissing me. I felt so wrong for kissing Alexia in front of Shay this whole situation is so fucked up. "Okay let's go open gifts shall we." Maura says smiling as she got up off the table and headed in to the living room. I followed Alexia and Shay and sat next to them there were a lot more gift her then there was last night before I went to bed maybe they actually did go get me presents. I felt my eyes tear up and then I felt Alexia pull me close to her and wrap her arms around me. "You okay Sweetheart?" Alexia says hugging me tightly.

I just shook my head because I was at a loss of words. I was handed a gift along with everyone else and soon after all the gift where open and we all just sat them enjoying each other's company and I couldn't help but feel a little sad knowing I wasn't ever going to spend another Christmas with my family but if I spent every Christmas with people around me who care for me like Shay and her family then I can't help but be happy. "Thank you Maura, and Shay for everything. Also thank you Benji and Maura for allowing me to crash your family's Christmas." I say putting myself into the conversation after being quite for so long. I smile at them to show them that I was very happy with everything they have done for me. "No sweetie thank you for joining us." Benji says before Maura got up and pulled me to my feet and hugging me and then she kissed my cheek "Sweetheart you are more than welcome to come join us anytime even if you and Alexia break up." I hugged her back but I couldn't help feel a ping in my heart because they actually think me and Alexia we're a couple.