Chapter Four: Bruised But Not Broken

The picture on the side of this chapter is a picture of the Headmistress.

--Chapter Four: Bruised But Not Broken

After coming in the door and getting in bed I did my best to ignore Katy and the stupid shit she's spewing about how I deliberately got her into trouble with the headmistress. I just grabbed my earbuds and threw them in my ears and turned on my iPhone that was charging. The cool thing about my aunt was she agreed to let me keep my phone and that she'd make the monthly payments just so she didn't seem like that much of a bitch.

I put my volume on max and started to play Eyes Set To Kill. I went to my messages and saw I had a text.

*Hey L, I hope you are feeling better how's your shoulder still bothering you?.*

•I'm okay thanks for asking Jal, and my shoulder is as good as its going to get until I go for my additional surgery which I think is around Christmas time.•

*Dude school sucks without you everyone misses you especially Ali. I can't believe your Aunt Sarah threw you in that boarding school.*

•Tell me about it this place sucks! And I totally miss everyone!! Can you tell Ali we have been broken up for a year she really needs to move on. I mean I miss her but things went nowhere with us and I was tired of trying to make something work that was just not meant to me.•

I felt something hit me in the head so I took out my earbuds and looked over at Katy.

"Did you just throw something at me?" I asked kinda pissed off.

"Yeah, I did that's what you get for getting me in trouble." Katy bitches at me.

"What the fuck. I didn't get you in trouble you got yourself in trouble so just drop it Katy." I yell back at her pissed that she's trying to blame everything on me.

Next thing I know she threw a bottle of perfume at me I duck and it hits the wall and breaks.

I get up and put my phone on my dresser and walk toward the door which happens to be next to Katy's bed. She stands up and runs toward me and try's hitting me. I dodged every hit she swings at me. I block the last hit and grabbed her hand and flip her so she lands hard on her back. She screams in pain and wakes up Kayden and Kenzi.

I just start to walk back toward the door before she sticks her leg out and trips me. I land on my knee that I had resent surgery on and can't bare to get up. Katy makes her way on top of me and starts to throwing punches I mange to block most of them except one that hits me right in my face giving me a black eye. Kenzi managed to pull Katy off me while Keyden ran and got Professor. Porter.

I pull my knee into me and start to tear up it is hurting like a bitch I don't know if I'll be able to walk on it. Keyden comes back into the room with Shay and the headmistress who I found out tonight was her mother.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Catherine yells pissed at the fact she has gotten woken up in the middle of the night do to a fight.

"We'll Headmistress. Anderson I was laying in bed when Katy threw something at me, I asked her about it and she yelled at me for getting her in trouble with you earlier she then threw that broken bottle of perfume at me I got up and was walking toward the door witch happens to be next to her bed, only so I could go to the bathroom and grab towels. She then got up and ran at me and tried to punch me I dodged and dodged until I blocked her by grabbing her hand and flipping her to the floor. I went to continue my proceeding to the bathroom when she tripped me and started punching me." I say looking over to her on the verge of tears because off the I'm pain in do to my knee.