Chapter Six: Constant Craving

The picture on the side is of Kenzi and Amanda Smith :D

-----Chapter Six: Constant Craving-----

"Shay" I whisper as I knock on her bedroom door trying my hardest to be loud enough that she could hear me but not to loud so I don't wake everyone up.

After about five minutes of knocking the door swings open and I see a sleepy Shay in a white tank and grey sweatpants. I feel bad for waking her but I want her no not want I need her, her touch, her kiss, her body touching mine. I just need her all of her. She moves over so I can make it past her. I walk in and over to the edge of her bed.

"Ella it's three in the morning." Shay says as she closes the door and makes her way over to me.

"I know I'm sorry I di..." Was all I got out before Shay started to kiss me.

She starts to push me backward onto the bed. Before my back even touched the bed Shay has my shirt off and god knows where it landed. She strattles my hips an takes her shirt off. I pull her down into a passionate kiss.

"I want you so bad." I moan into the kiss as I pull the string to her sweatpants.

Shay starts to kiss at my neck as she kicks off her pants. Then she slips her hand in to my pants. Then I hear this annoying beeping and jump screaming.

I noticed Alexia buttoning up her shirt and laughing at me. I just glare at her as I slam my hand on my alarm clock so that the beeping stops. Then I lay back in bed it was a dream but it felt so real like she was actually touching me. The beeping goes off again and I debate on throwing my alarm clock and going back to bed.

"Wow were you having a sex dream?" Alexia says laughing as she starts to tie her shoes.

"Shut Up." I say sitting up and my face turning beet red.

I turn to my dresser and grab out a random shirt and throw it on then I grab another pair of sweatpants and put them on.

"Eww you were that's so gross." Alexia says as she ties my converses and smiles up at me laughing.

"Dude." I say playfully pushing her as we walk out of our dorm room and make our way to the dining hall.

I see Shay as we approach the dining hall and just smile I can feel my face turning red and so I just go and sit down at the table with my tray and start to eat my French toast. Its Friday so everyone is talking about their weekend plans. I'm not sure if they get to leave and go home or they're just taking about going to their friends dorms and talking about boys and girls or whatever.

"What are your plans for this weekend Ella?" Kayden asks I didn't really notice she said something till she waved her hand in my face.

"Huhhh.... I'm sorry I need to go." I say getting up and making my way to the door.

I go to the bathroom and walk over to the sink and splash water on my face. A few times and then stare at myself in the mirror.

"Ella I want you to kiss me." Shay says as she walks up behind me I watch her in the mirror.

"What no someone can walk in at any minute Shay." I say watching her walk up behind me.

She finally make it to me and she turns me and kisses me. She pushes me into the sink and starts to kiss my neck. Then I pull her into a kiss and we stay there before we eventually ended up by the counter top. Shay lifts me up and puts me on the counter top before returning to kissing my neck.

"Ella are you okay?" I hear Katy say taking me away from the day dream I was just having.

"Huhh. Yea I'm Fine I should go." I say before I start to walk away.