Chapter Eleven: Let it Snow

Hello trusty and amazing readers please if you read this chapter let me know what you think I really stepped way beyond my comfort zone trying to give you an amazing sex scene this time not a short written one like I normally do. With that said enjoy this chapter it is probably one of my favorite ones I have written.

Xoxo~Raii

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon gorgeous!" Shay says when I look up at her. She puts a mark in her book and shuts it.

"It's really cold." I say cuddling closer to her body.

"You are wearing shorts and a tank top it's going to be cold it's snowing out side." Shay says before getting up "I'll grab you a pare of my sweatpants and a hoodie." She then adds.

"I never actually seen snow I'm from Arizona we don't get snow we get heat waves." I says getting out of the bed and ripping the pants out of Shay's hands.

"Well I guess will have to introduce you to this cold and fluffy substance we have here on the east coast." Shay says pulling me into a kiss.

Just as soon as are lips touch there's a knock at the door. Shay walks over to the door and opens it.

"You locked the door?" Nicole says a little annoyed by the fact that the door was locked.

"I always locked my bedroom door." Shay says back to her mother with a confused look on her face.

"Is that a good idea when your sharing a room with a student of yours?" Nicole questions before adding "maybe I'll give her my guest room and we can share."

"No mom I'm fine with how it is." Shay states before turning to me and asking "Ella did you feel like I was going to... I mean did I come across like I was going to make you do something you didn't want?"

"Uhhh no Ms. Potter I felt fine I mean why would you come on to me I'm dating your cousin." I say with a smile before adding "thank you again for the hoodie and sweatpants you let me borrow I don't really own any winter clothes."

"You're welcome I'm glad to see they fit you. How about see go and see what Alexia is up too Ella?" Shay says totally ignoring her mother.

"Sounds like a plan." I say with a smile as I walk towards Shay.

We leave our room and head toward Alexia's we knocked on her door there was no answer so we went downstairs. Shay made us lunch and I sat on a chair next to the island and watched her cook.

"I didn't know you could cook?" I says with a smile as I watched her amazed by the way she cooked.

"I used to want to be a chef." Shay says as she turns the stove off and puts the food on two separate plates.

"Thank you!" I say as she hands me a plate and sits across from me.

We sit and the island eating chicken ginger and garlic stir fry. It was so delicious. My god Shay's an amazing cook. After we finished Shay and me went out and had a snowball fight who knew snow could be so fun.

I run around and start making snow angles and Shay just watched me turn into a little kid again. When I sat up she had a adore smile on her face that reeked of joy.

"I hope you know what your doing Shay?" Nicole whispers to Shay.

"What are you talking about?" Shay questions backs.

"Shay I'm your mother I can read you like an open book." Nicole whispers back to Shay.

"Mom I'm not doing anything with my student." Shay says kinda annoyed.