Chapter 11

Heavens pov:

Currently me and jack are walking around Heaven. Hes been introuducing me to other people and telling me where things where. And want to know what the amazing part is about here? everything is FREE. you can literally have whatever you want. Heaven looks exactlly as earth does. theres nothing diffrent, well besides we're all dead up here. We can still do reagular things we did on earth like eat, shower, sleep, EVERYTHING!.

"well heres your house" Jack pointed. I looked up and saw the house iv lived in my whole child hood. it was in the same exact neighborhood too. I turned to him and smiled " why does Heaven look exactly as it does on earth?" Dont ask me why i asked I was just carious

" well its so that everyone feels comftorable and happy here. you know cause everyone is suppsoed to be at peace and how can they if they are living somewhere tottaly diffrent. I shrugged and opend my house door " Omg Bubbles " I screamed running over to my fish tank. Bubbles was one of my fishes I had as a child growing up but sadly passed away cause it grew old. " Hello Heaven " he replied. I gasped " he can talk I turned towards jack.

He laughed and nodded "yup, all animals can talk in heaven" he laughed " and all your pets you had on earth come to your house when they pass away too, so you know minxx and bear are here also. why dont you go up to your room".

" Omg really I screamed and ran up the staires into my room. I looked around, my room looks exactly as it did on earth. all my posters were up in the same spot. the clothes laying all over the floor were still there. the only diffrence was my cat minxx and Great Dane dog bear were laying on my bed together. " Omg guys I missed you so much " I screamed and hugged them " how have you guys been?" I questioned.

I heard laughing coming from minxx " its great to see you too, and we've been good, im so glad you finally got to meet Austin. I remember you dancing around the room and trying to get the screams right all the time" she laughed

" oh those good old days " barked Bear " that was halarious, and then the day you tried dressing up like him. oh guwh i just cant even.. itss just like no". He laughed.

I crossed my arms. "Guys you aren't supposed to make fun of me. Your supposed to ask how iv'e been" I tried pretending that I was angry. they just looked at each other and laughed " Honey we've been able to be with you every single say since we've past away. we know how you have been". minxx replied. " we also know you aren't staying here for sure yet "

I nodded my head " yeah, the longer im here though the more it makes me want to stay. I honestly dont know what to do now. I wanna be with you guys and be here because its so much fun.. but i also want to be with Austin and go to concerts, and have children and get married... I still havent lived life yet. I just... I dont know" I frowned sitting on the bed

Minx came by and layed in my lap while Bear licked my hand. " do what you think is right. If you go back you can do all thoses things you want. while if you stay here you cant. but if you go back to earth you know youre gonna come back here no matter what one day and we will always be here.. but i want you to do what you want " Bear said. I nodded my head " thanks guys, well im going to check more things out i'll see you later tonight " I waved and made my way out of the house

I started to walk to my grandmas old house to see if she was there. I remember the day she died.. I was Devistated. we wouold do eveything toghether. Im sure i was with her then my mother.

I walked up to her door and knocked. I stood there for a few minutes until i saw a shadow and the door open " Omg hevean... Is that really you?" I looked up, she had her hand covering her mouth and and tears falling out of here eyes. " yes grams its me " I cried.

she pulled me in a hug " come in, come in "she said opening the door more. I smiled and made my way over the the couch" so what did you do to get yourself here?" she laughed.

I shook my head " apparently I got hit in the head while I was in a Mosh pit " she laughed " figures, Your always been the one jumping into crowds when you were younger. I remember when i had to put one of those child leshes on you so you wouldnt run off... with how funny that story is your far to young to be here " she shook her head.

" I know. I have the choice to stay here or go back to earth grams.. but i only have 2 days to make up my mind " she put her hand on my shoulder " well darling, im sure you will make the right choice.. Now tell me hows Austin? I see you meet him... ohh and even better touring with him. I remember the day when i was in the hostpital i told you you'd meet him. and see i was right... It was actully quite funny how obsessed you were over him" she giggled.

" well grandmas know best dont they? " its been two years since she told me that id meet Austin Carlile one day.. it was also the day she passed away... Minxx and Bear also passed away a month after her.... Sadd year right?

after chatting with my grandma for a while i decided to walk around some more and meet old relatives and friends before going home... well i think i finnaly know what my decision is.

A/N : sorry its short but i hopped you liked it.. and what do you thing her decsion is?