Chapter 4

***NOT EDITED***

AUSTIN POV:

While we were singing on stage I scanned the crowd to see the smiling faces of my fans. I reached my arm out to the fans in the front row, while I was half way across the stage someone grabbed my hand and kept there hold on it. I looked down to see the most BEAUTIFUL girl my eyes ever laid on. I mean every girl is beautiful but this girl is stunning. She had Long blond hair that went down to her waist with a black peek a boo, and ocean blue eyes. She looked so into the music that I don't think she even knew she had my hand. By the time the song was over she looked right into my eyes. Blushed an quickly let go of my hand.

I don't know why but I didn't want her to let go.

I finished the rest of the songs and every now and then I would wink, or smile at her. Hopefully she goes to the signing so I can get her name. Finally we had to get off stage " THANK YOU MINNESOTA WARPED TOURI YOU GUYS WERE FANTASTIC REMEMBER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, AND GET TO THE SIGNINGS" I shouted into the mic, the crowed went wild and everyone started to make there way to another stage.

I quickly ran off stage and back to the bus. Once I got inside I slumped on the couch and closed my eyes enjoying the cold air condition. A few minutes later I heard the bus door open and close. "DUDE! Did you forget we have a signing to go to, it starts in like 3 minutes, get you lazy bum up and out the door" Arron yelled at me.

"shit, what time is it?" I asked

"Almost 7:10" Arron replied

I quickly stood up from the couch and walked outside. I had quit a few kids try to stop me to get pictures which I gladly took, after getting through all the kids I finally got to the tent. I walked inside and found a chair next to alan. "man my wrist is gonna hurt after this" he whined, I ignored him and scanned the line, hopping that I will see that girl from earlier. I felt my heart drop when I didn't see her.

HEAVENS POV:

"come on aiden, I don't want to be late" I yelled trying to tug him away from the stage. "but motionless in white are about to go on can we please just listen to them. I promise you will make it to the tent, and you wont have to wait in that long line, the line will be shorter I promise". I huffed and let go of his arm. I better not miss the signing, he knows how important it is to me.

30 minutes later and motionless in white finally finished "okay can we go now?" I bugged "yeah, how about you go now, I'll meet you there. There's someone I want to talk to quick.

Before I could say anything he walked away. I signed, I would've left way before his band came on.

I quickly ran as fast as I could to the tent but when I got there I was stopped by a security guard "woah mam please stop running"

"I'm sorry" I apologized " I was trying To get to the of mice & men tent before the signing was over. Can you please let me in?"

"im sorry, I can't do that. You had to get a poster way before it started and all the posters are gone now"

I frowned and felt tears prickling my eyes. "oh... Okay.... I'll leave now" I said sadly, I went to turn around but a voice stopped me. "No its okay, let her stay.