chapter 8

Heavens pov:

'' OMG AUSTIN! IS THAT KELLIN QUINN'' I screamed. Austin quickly puts his hand over my mouth '' shhh, im publo remember'' he hisses and looks around to make sure no one noticed

''oh yeah I forgot, pwease fowgive me'' I got on my knees and folded my hands giving him the puppy dog eyes

he looked at me and chuckled '' get up pesent and help me find my servent, then I will find what your punishment will be''

my eyes widen and I quickly stood back up. " you wouldn't " theres no way, he cant just go punishing people he just meet.... can he?

he chuckled '' ohh but I would'' he smirked. I opened my mouth to reply but stopped when I heard a familiar voice coming from a stage'' is that aiden?"

I looked and sure enough there he is on the stage trying to rip the microphone out of crizzlys hand and a group of security guards trying to drag him off stage. " oh God, we need to go get him before he gets himself taken to jail" I didn't wait for Austin to reply, I just tore ass towards the stage and climbed on grabbing Aiden arm and dragged him off.

" im so sorry about my friend, I'll take him home right now " I apologized to the security guards

They nodded, " keep him under control next time " he glared.

I tugged on Aidens arm " lets go" once we we're far away from everyone I shoved him into a wall we we're near " what the hell Aiden" I yelled " you cant go around here and do whatever you want"

He leaned on the wall crossing his arms and smirked " and whhy not, wherree here to have fuunnn " he slurred

I rolled my eyes " because, now lets go, your drunk and I dont need you getting into anymore trouble "

" butt I wantedd too singg " he pouted.

" shes right Aiden, maybe tomorrow you can sing a few songs with me " Austin said from beside, I looked at Aiden and saw he had the biggest grin on his face " really!"

he nodded and we made our way to the bus, " now go to sleep" I said once we got him in his bunk.

****************

"he's like I child" I slumped onto the couch. This morning has been really tiring, I dont think I've felt this tired since I was younger and always caused trouble for my parents.

" well he was drunk, im sure you would've acted like a child too " Austin pointed out.

I glared at him and punched him in the arm " I would not " I huffed

" see thats what im talking about, you just hit me and your not even drunk, I guess your just a child in general " he laughed... Guh his laugh I could sit here and listen to him laugh everyday. Whoaah knock it off heaven, hes saying you act like a child

" dont you have a signing soon " I questioned him. his smile dropped " yeessss, I dont wanna go heavenn, come with me " he begged

I laughed and patted his head " I thought I act like a child, children distract people cause they are obnoxious, so technically I think it would be a better idea to stay here".

" noo im sorry, I was joking " he cried. Omg his face right now is hilarious, he looks like a kid who doesn't want to be left alone in the dark.

" finne " I growled " but I get the comfiest seat and the shadiest area"

" thank you so much " he leaned over and huged me " uhm Austin, a girl needs to breath" I choked out.

********************

I was looking at the line of people.as we made our way through the back of the tent " I remember when I was the one waiting in line" I sat down in a wheely chair " look at me now " I laughed and stretched my arms out and spinned in a circle.

I heard the boys chuckle, and the sound of something falling on the table infront of me. I looked down a saw a black Sharpie " why do I need a Sharpie " Arron must of seen my confused face because he was the one to quickly explain to me " because people are gonna want you autograph... Duh "

My mouth dropped open " what!? Why would they want My autograph, im no one special "

I heard Austin sign and he grabbed my hands " heaven you are to special, dont ever think you arent again.. Please. And trust me people will want your autograph " he smirked

" curtains will be opening in 30 seconds " the manager peeked his head in the tent. The boys just nodded there heads and kept talking.

Austins pov:

I felt heavens hand tighten on mine. I can tell shes really nervouse "dont worry, you'll be fine, just relax and smile and if you dont want to sign anything then you dont have to, its no big deal" I whispered in her hair

" I dont mind signing things, im just scared that they wont like me".

I chuckled " they'll love you" just as I finished my sentence the curtains got pulled back and the fans went crazy

heavens pov:

the curtains pulled back and the fans screamed and started taking picturs from line. Alot of them started crying when it was there turn to go up to the table.

" may I get a picture with you? " a girl with blue and black asked nervously. I smiled " sure "

After we took the photo I signed her poster and sat back down in my spot

*****************

I was surprised by how many people knew who I was and wanted my autograph, I also got so many letters and gifts from people. " what the hell do you do with all this? " I stumbled up to Austin trying not to drop anything. he shrugged " we keep them in bins, we'll have to get you one huh little famouse heaven "

I blushed " I honestly thought nobody would want my autograph "

He laughed " see I told you that you were special " he pulled a bin out from the storge part of the bus " here put you stuff in here, then write your name on the bin "

I did as I was told then made my way to my bunk " wake me up before you play " then I was out