Chapter 3

AUSTIN POV

"Hurry up in there Austin! We're about to be late!" Hollered Alan

" yeah, yeah, start walking I'll meet you behind stage" I waved him off.

I was currently in the tour bus looking for my black slip knot tank top. I started to open cupboards and people suit cases but couldn't find it anywhere. I turned towards the door when I finally gave up but that's when I saw a black cloth under a laptop and from what I could see it said ''sli-' then cuts off. I quickly run over to the computer and moved it and pick the shirt up "yesss I knew you where somewhere"

I quickly throw off my other shirt and run off the bus while trying to put on my tank. " seriously Austin, hurry up and get your mic on, we're supposed to go on in 5." Alan yelled.

"shush your kitty Alan! We will be fine. It doesn't even take 2 minute to get it on"

After I got my mic on we started to do stretches. And then we were finally told we could go on.

I watched as the guys ran Onto stage. I quickly checked My mic to make sure it was still working and followed the band. As I neared the front I felt the Excitment grow. I love my fans to death, and I'm gonna scream my lungs out for them.

HEAVENS POV

I watched as the guys ran out on stage. I could feel my heart speed up. This is it, I'm gonna see Austin, I'm gonna see my hero, the guy whose music helped saved my life, he's gonna sing the songs that kept me here, the one who stopped me from leaving this world.

I heard all the teenagers scream and shout, then they all started to chant Austin's name. I could practically feel there excitement.

I felt my legs shake, i don't know I if it's cause I'm excited or nervous, probably both. "heyy are you okay? Your shaking" Aiden looked at me looking worried.

"I'm fine Aiden just, excited and nervouse at the same time, nothing big, I promise" I gave him a smile

He shrugged "if you say so" and turned back towards the stage. I heard the crowed get louder and then the music started to play and Austin ran out.

"HOW'S IT GOING MINNESOTA WARPED TOUR?" he shouted.

The crowd went nuts.

I just stood there frozen. I can't BELIVE it. I'm actually staring at Austin carlile... Is this real life? I swear if this is a dream I'm gonna cry when I wake up...well I'm actually gonna cry If this isn't a dream from warped tour missing sadness . I don't know what to call it 😝 and cause im looking right at austin carlile. but yeah either way I'm gonna cry eventually.

"WE'RE GONNA BE PLAYING A OLD SONG, IT'S CALLED YDG" he shouted

"Won't be mistaken with the saints of youth, gods backed up again. I swear, when I scream we're not, home again. Run from your problems but you cannot run from yourself. You'll take this back. Broken I've lied, pick up the pieces, you'll try to live for yourself. How can you live for yourself? Live how you wish but live as if you'll die today. I won't stop until I can reach you & get this off my chest. A sense of direction to lead you home again. Mind your tongue & save your breath for someone else. You won't believe me, we're not the same 'cause I dig & I dig you too. Confirmed in writing, I will fight for the sake of you. I will fight for this. Dream If you'll live forever, dream for me. Broken down I've tried to pick up the pieces. You lied. You live for youself."

Once they finished I noticed I was holding onto someones hand. I looked up and saw It was Austin carliles......AUSTIN FREKIN CARLILE! I must have been to into the lyrics that I didn't even notice that, that happend. I let go of his hand quickly and looked down at the ground blushing. He must think I'm just some crazy fan with how long I've been holding his hand.... I actually don't even know how long it was. Like i said I was so into the music I didn't even know what was going on around me.

The next songs they Singed was would you still be there and bones exposed.