Chapter 2

Shayla pov:

After we listened to a few more bands and went to a few signings. Of mice & men were about to go on stage it was about 6:30 and of mice and men Is playing at 6:45 "come on aiden I wanna get there early" I whined and tugged on his hand trying to get him to move. He didnt even budge "what are, a brick wall!" I said sarcastically "come on please just move! I want to get to the stage early so we can be in front".

Before I knew it be piled me up and thrown me over his shoulder and started running. "aiden put me down!" I laughed. "carful there's mud!" I screamed

"calm Down women! We aren't gonna fall. And if we do I'm not gonna let you get hurt".

"aww you care!" I whacked his butt

"hey hands off women! It's not nice to smack people". He whined

We finally made it to the stage and he put me down. "hey look at that, we made it to the front" he turned and smirked at me.

"see you had nothing to worry about.

When we were waiting for of mice & men to come out we saw Alec and Cameron from out came the wolves near the front.

"omg look Adien" I tugged on his sleeve and pointed to Cameron and alec.

"HEY SUP GUYS!" waived Adien. They both turned and starte to make there way over to us when they saw who called them

"SUP aiden! How are you man?" Said Cameron and they did that weird man hug thing.

I gave aiden a confuse look. How do they know each other? He never told me that he was friends with them..hmm I'm gonna have to ask them.

"wait aiden you know them?"

"Obviously, I went to elemantry with Alec before I moved to elk river.

"what why didn't you tell me!" I pouted " you know how much I wanted to meet them!".

"well, nows you chance" he turned to them "hey guys, this is my friend heaven . Shes obsessed with your music"

"hey heaven" they both said at the same time"

I smiled shyly "hey, may I have a picture with you guys please"

They both agreed and we took a pic. Then Alec took my phone and started to take selfies. It was quite halirouse