|38|

So 2 songs because I couldn't pick one. The first song is for the Ceremony, the Second song is for when Vincent and Spiraea slip away/ have their private moment. 

***

The clearing was full. The whole pack had turned up, as did the other Alphas that had been invited. Even Seth and Orion was seated, around the middle looking dapper in their respective suits. There was a quiet, excited chatter all about as everyone waited for the ceremony to begin.

It was somewhat strange for Vincent to see everyone gathered in the area, considering the last time he was there he had shared a special, intimate moment with Spiraea. That being said, it made the whole thing all the more perfect for the ceremony.

Spiraea, his mother and Marianne had really done a good job planning. The seats for the guests were wooden stumps so as to blend in with the forest around them, the aisle was lined on either sides with candles as it led up to a slightly raised platform.

The platform was decorated with an archway of moon flowers, Spiraea's name sake flowers, and forget me nots as well as more candles. A table off to the left held a gold chalice, a red silk ribbon and a velvet cushion on which their two rings sat together.

He still hadn't seen the ring Spiraea had chosen for him— his father had insisted on putting his ring for her in its place so as to not let Vincent see before the ceremony.

The table also had a set of papers on it, as well as a pen, held together with red ribbon.

Vincent rocked impatiently on his heels; after having seen his mate, he was no longer nervous in the slightest. In fact their brief meeting had only made him so much more eager to get the ceremony over and done with.

His father and mother stood before him under the archway since they would be officiating the ceremony. Vincent would never say it aloud, but it brought him great comfort to have his parents so close-by, especially officiating. He would have to thank Spiraea for her cleverness later; and the man already had countless ideas of how he could do it.

Sean watched his nervous smile with an amused one of his own, Emilia beside him smiling her own nostalgic smile. They were both thinking about their ceremony; Sean would swear up and down that he was cool as a cucumber, but he had been sweating bullets and Emilia was so worried about tripping over her gown. Such trivial worries that were unfounded, and that were forgotten the moment that they looked each other in the eyes.

Sean's hand found Emilia's beside him, interlinking their fingers with a comforting pressure. The woman squeezed her mates had in both gratitude and excitement. No doubt their son and his mate were feeling the same way that they had; but having gone through it themselves, they knew it would lead to nothing but happiness for the couple.

After what seemed like an eternity for Vincent, Spiraea finally appeared, escorted by Fletcher. The two grinned widely, though Vincent was only focused on his mate. The people around them, hell the clearing itself, just seemed to vanish around them both- it was just him and her, in their own moment.

Just like the first time he saw her, his thoughts spiralled; She was so beautiful. He was so lucky, that dress was amazing. He couldn't wait to take it off. He loved her so much. How did the Goddess bless him so. She was perfect. She was his.